Honored Contributor

Anyone receive their TSV patio mats yet?

Mine are saying shipped, but no tracking information is coming up. Wonder what is taking so long to get these out.

I may call CS today and see if they have any input.

Was just wondering if anyone else who ordered has seen any progress on their order yet.

Contributor

Re: Anyone receive their TSV patio mats yet?

Mine was on waitlist, changed to in process and then back to waitlist. Just hope it is shipped soon.

Respected Contributor

On 3/26/2015 mominohio said:

Mine are saying shipped, but no tracking information is coming up. Wonder what is taking so long to get these out.

I may call CS today and see if they have any input.

Was just wondering if anyone else who ordered has seen any progress on their order yet.

Mine is the same status as yours.

Honored Contributor

Update

Of course, after posting, about a half hour later, one arrived, but not the one that shipped first.

I did call CS, and they were no help. The tracking numbers need to have a 92 added to the front of them, but even then, I couldn't get any tracking, even on usps site, to register.

Tracking shouldn't be so difficult, and I don't know why Q can't get that right sometimes.

I will open it this evening, and post my thoughts on a separate thread.

Honored Contributor

QVC doesn't do tracking so they aren't likely to get it right. It's the responsibility of the carrier. UPS is pretty good, although they often have things that don't get scanned. The USPS is awful and only posts tracking on the day of delivery. Who needs it then? Happily, most packages reach their destination whether tracked or not.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2015 Kachina624 said: QVC doesn't do tracking so they aren't likely to get it right. It's the responsibility of the carrier. UPS is pretty good, although they often have things that don't get scanned. The USPS is awful and only posts tracking on the day of delivery. Who needs it then? Happily, most packages reach their destination whether tracked or not.

I didn't know that about USPS, so thanks for that information. I'll know not to stress about it when it doesn't come up. I have only tracked a few things through usps, and never had this problem before, so it's good to know it isn't unusual.

I hardly ever have problems with UPS tracking, or the few times I've used Fed Ex, theirs has been good as well.

Respected Contributor

Yes, had it sent to my boyfriend as a surprise and he got it in Wisconsin yesterday. Looks great on his front porch! So glad to have gifted that to him. Nice piece!

Trusted Contributor

Mine says shipped on 26 March United Parcel Service. Received two days later.(7/10 dark color) Today is April 1 still have not received 5/7 Also,. dark color. Ordered at same time Checked with CS. They couldn't have been nice. They said 5/7 is coming via post office. Had hoped to have for holidays. Still hoping.