Respected Contributor

I have quite a bit of the beaded fruit such as candle rings, runner, boxes of ornaments. Does this stuff sell on ebay?

Valued Contributor

I've seen it listed there so I'm assuming it would.

Honored Contributor

For the right price, just about anything will sell on ebay. I see a number of people start the bidding at 99 cents, in order to get things moving. Only problem is, that it sometimes only gets that one bid. And that isn't enough money to warrant the work, easier to give away.

If you decide to list, be realistic about the true value, which might just be pennies on the dollar paid.

Honored Contributor

Absolutely it does, and I will be first in line! I recently bought a basket of Valerie's beaded sugared Easter eggs, and have bought several other of her beaded items on ebay. Where else can one get these items but on ebay, I know.

Respected Contributor

I want to at least cover shipping.

Honored Contributor
On 3/26/2015 traveler said:

I want to at least cover shipping.

Anything you list, the shipping is paid by the buyer, and there is a place to enter the size of the box and the weight of the box to figure the shipping. What you want to be careful of is the fees, and will it be worth the effort of photographing, listing, packing, and taking to the post office, for the amount you get from the sale, minus fees.