Honored Contributor

Kohls again ... The bargains are unbelievable!!!

I have been looking for over a year for a new quilt for my king bed. I happened to go to Kohls today -- they had the quilt I've been "eyeing" (Eliose) on clearance for $35 (from $179)!!! I was lucky to find the shams (3) to match marked down to 80% off after all my discounts, kohls cash I paid $11.44 & saved over $200!!! I'd say that was a great shopping day -- now off to HomeGoods looking for some nice end table lamps.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kohls again ... The bargains are unbelievable!!!

Always love a great find at a great price. Happy Day!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Super Contributor

You gotta deal....congratulations...
Honored Contributor

I get a lot of my Fiesta from Kohls.

A hint - if you have a charge card and get a 20% off coupon (instead of 30% off) - just go to the store and tell them (nicely) that you really want to buy...but were hoping for a 30% off coupon. They will give you one!!!

At least it has worked out that way for me every time I have asked (about 4-5 times).

Trusted Contributor

Like Kohl's, and LOVE home goods!!!!
Contributor

Love Kohl's too and also do a lot of online shopping with them and 20 - 30% off with free shipping. Can't beat that!

Honored Contributor

Don't you just love when you get that great of a deal on something you were actually watching and wanting, rather than settling for something just because it was a deal!

Enjoy.

Honored Contributor

I've found some great deals at Kohls through the years.

Honored Contributor

What have I been doing wrong? Why is it everything I buy from them is junk? The clothes fall apart after a few washings. Their towels shed and ravel after a few washings. OP, you better watch out with that quilt you just bought after washing it a few times! They have deals, yes, but their quality is strictly garbage! Again I went there Saturday only because I had a coupon and they had another one of their "sales". OMG their shoe dept!! It was disgusting! Everything out of order, shoes laying all over the floor. Yuck. Ok I went to try some clothes on. OMG their dressing rooms! Disgusting! Clothes piled up in every dressing room, clothes on the floor, etc. Sorry but I'm certainly not going to spend my hard earned money at a store that so little respect for their customers. I didn't walk but RAN out of that store!! Knock yourselves out girls.

"Pure Michigan"
Contributor

I dont buy the Croft and Barrow brand they sell, its junk but I do buy a lot of other things there...