Esteemed Contributor

Professor Amos shock it cleaner

It's the TS on HSN today and was just wondering if any of you had tried it. I'm looking at to use in my rug cleaner,
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Professor Amos shock it cleaner

I have not used this but I have used his drain cleaner and it's pretty good stuff.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the head's up on the HSN TS: Prof. Amos Shock It cleaner. I bought some several years ago, probably from HSN, and really like it as a general purpose cleaner. It comes concentrated so you dilute it according to the cleaning you are doing. It lasts a very long time but I am almost out of my supply so I am delighted to hear it is available on HSN again. I think I have used it to spot clean rugs but don't know about using it as a general rug cleaner. I'd make sure it doesn't damage the color of the rug first but don't see why you couldn't use it in diluted form.

Contributor

I have used this product and it works really well. I use it for bathroom, kitchen, and all over the house. I even use it on my runner that I have in my foyer and it cleaned it really good. I also purchase this today because I am running low and wanted to make sure I have it on hand, this is also a good by. A little goes a long way.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the input ladies I went ahead and ordered the lemongrass. Looking forward to seeing how it works.
Valued Contributor

Shock It Clean is absolutely wonderful! I use it to clean anything and everything! It amazes me that it cleans so well, yet is gentle. It's the best carpet cleaner ever!! I use it in the carpet cleaning machine. It laughs at stains and takes them right out.

Honored Contributor

I just purchased Shock It Clean Exrreme about 2 months ago. I used it to remove an unknown red stain on my off white bedroom carpet and it worked.

It also cleaned the textured floor of my shower stall. I usually use a scrub brush and a powered cleanser like Ajax to get it clean, then pour bleach in standing water and let it soak overnight. Wow, this stuff worked fast. It's worth buying it for this job alone.

It did not clean the greasy items in my kitchen very well.

It cleaned the vinyl flooring in my laundry room really well, especially at the baseboard edges. This floor is textured too and is very difficult to keep clean.

I have the cucumber melon scent, but that's not what it smells like, though the scent is very clean and pleasing....not bad at all.

Super Contributor

I ordered the Lemongrass. It was tough to choose the scent as they all sounded nice. I'm happy to read these positive comments! I look forward to experimenting. I almost bought the extra spray bottles too, but stopped myself.
Honored Contributor

Is it natural & safe?

I don't need it for carpets but was thinking about it for my tile floors. Then I keep thinking why use a product at all? Just use a steamer.