Honored Contributor

Enjoying all the gardening shows today!

It's gray, chilly and gloomy here today so it has been fun sitting back and watching {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I bought the items below and can't wait to get them!

M42032...4 wind chimes...a tree of life in both the blue and green, the cherry blossom one with the bird, and just HAD to get the bee hive one too! I'll be hanging them up all over! I have not seen anything close to these locally...just those cheezy/cheap looking metal ones. I also really love the charming, rustic look and 'zen-like' sound of them {#emotions_dlg.wub}

M46084...easy arranger set...which will be so useful all year round!

Honored Contributor

Re: Enjoying all the gardening shows today!

I have always enjoyed watching the gardening programming, but for one reason or another, I have not watched more than a few minutes of a couple different shows all year. Just had other things going on, happened again today, so didn't get a chance to watch again. I don't buy my plants from QVC, but locally, so guess it doesn't matter really. It's just fun to see some outdoors, at this time of year.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

On 3/19/2015 snickster said:

I have always enjoyed watching the gardening programming, but for one reason or another, I have not watched more than a few minutes of a couple different shows all year. Just had other things going on, happened again today, so didn't get a chance to watch again. I don't buy my plants from QVC, but locally, so guess it doesn't matter really. It's just fun to see some outdoors, at this time of year.

Hi Snickster, Me neither...

Currently I have about 300+ seedlings growing in the basement and have ordered from a few online nurseries for a few plants we can't get locally. There are very few plants I get at our local nurseries due to the specific plants we want to grow. So either I get them online, or grow them ourselves, which in the end helps make up the difference for the S&H charges.

I really enjoyed Jill's show today Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Enjoying? Not the Roberta's team any more. Pushy - too intense - yap yap yap - yada yada - you have to buy this wonderful unusual plant (probably grows well in Hawaii but not in my North Eastern area). They were okay until the 'kids' took over the show.

Interesting comic pretty Phillip is fun - but an hour is enough for me.

Honored Contributor

On 3/19/2015 fthunt said:

Enjoying? Not the Roberta's team any more. Pushy - too intense - yap yap yap - yada yada - you have to buy this wonderful unusual plant (probably grows well in Hawaii but not in my North Eastern area). They were okay until the 'kids' took over the show.

Interesting comic pretty Phillip is fun - but an hour is enough for me.

Hi fthunt, We grow several tropical plants in our gardens here in Nebraska...which also would grow well in your area too, however they would be an annual unless you put them in a pot and over wintered them. We do that with some plants too.

Some examples of tropical plants we grow are various/particular Cupheas, Red Firecracker Fern, and Porterweed Smile

Honored Contributor

Just an Update:

I received the wind chimes today and was highly disappointed. I did read the reviews, but was hoping to get lucky...oh well. Out of 4 that I ordered, I'm only keeping the green 'tree of life'...the only one I got that was made well, with a nice sound and without any issues.

The blue 'tree of life' has several areas missing glazing. The bee hive wind chime would have to have hurricane force winds to make a sound, and the cherry blossom wind chime has an awful 'out of tune' sound...no joke. I don't know how the sound is 'off', but it is. Additionally the glazing is terrible on that one too!

They were all shipped right back to the Q...

Honored Contributor

Another Update:

Just received the easy arranger set...LOVE! This makes up for the poor wind chimes yesterday! I will use them often to make flower arrangements from our gardens, dried flower arrangements, etc...very versatile!!!

Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 Susan Louise said:

Another Update:

Just received the easy arranger set...LOVE! This makes up for the poor wind chimes yesterday! I will use them often to make flower arrangements from our gardens, dried flower arrangements, etc...very versatile!!!

Thanks for this, Susan Louise. The Easy Arranger Set looks like a great invention; I hadn't see it before on Q. I can never get flowers in vases to look professional. I may have to get this. Smile

Easy Arranger Set of 5 Floral Arranging Guides With Crystal Gems

Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 ValuSkr said:
On 3/25/2015 Susan Louise said:

Another Update:

Thanks for this, Susan Louise. The Easy Arranger Set looks like a great invention; I hadn't see it before on Q. I can never get flowers in vases to look professional. I may have to get this. Smile

Easy Arranger Set of 5 Floral Arranging Guides With Crystal Gems

Hi ValuSkr, Glad to help! Based upon the video, I don't know when they will be restocked. Jill mentioned it was a product from a few years ago, so I don't know if they will even restock it this year. You might want to put yourself on waitlist for it Smile