Contributor

Another 24 Hour Gardening Event?!?

Not again!!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Another 24 Hour Gardening Event?!?

At least it's better than a day of jewelry or clothes!
Super Contributor

Another 24 hours of saving money for me!! I'm never even tempted to looking to see what's on. Just like all those lame Christmas toy shows, the Black Hills Gold, and even the St. Patrick's Day shows - 24 hours of such limited, basic products is so easy to skip. It's the same exact merchandise every single year. No,thanks. Again.
Super Contributor

QVC Plus...

Trusted Contributor

It's spring. Many people would rather spend their time working in their yards and creating beauty or growing food for their tables than worrying if they are carrying the latest trendy handbag.
Super Contributor

I'm one of those people, RedHead. I love having a nice yard and growing my own food. I've never had any luck with Cottage Farms. I've ordered their hanging strawberries and tomato plants - both huge fails. I know they offer a guarantee, but who's going to bother? I've never had a problem with my local Lowes or local nursery. How do you kill 6+ tomato plants?? In the Midwest, no less!! No more mail order plants for me. Very disappointing.
Honored Contributor

Gardening shows remind of Christmas from June through December....

Honored Contributor

Ugh....this is spring show overload.......I will not be watching, again.

Trusted Contributor

I don't usually watch ,no matter what is on.{#emotions_dlg.blush} I got so tired of the same ole, same ole - I just gave up. I am one who use to have QVC on -almost 24/7. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Back when the big screens first came out - I will never forget , the QVC logo was "burned " into the the tv screen. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} No matter what channel you watched, you could see the QVC logo!{#emotions_dlg.lol} Those days are long gone!Cool

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2015 PeterDM said: At least it's better than a day of jewelry or clothes!

I totally agree. I love Spring and can't wait to get outdoors and working in the gardens.