Honored Contributor

I just looked at our extended forecast...

After one more day in the high 30's here, we will then have temps between 53-68 over the next 10 days! And, this weekend, don't forget to 'Spring Ahead' one hour...WOOT!

I might just get a head start of cleaning the garage and removing some debris out of the gardens this weekend {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor
We just have to make it to Friday, then we start to climb. It's really cold out now, going down to -15 tonight. Friday goes up to 34, then everyday gets a little warmer until it hits 50 next Wednesday. Then it levels off around 40. It's very exciting. We haven't had an abundance of snow, but had a lot of days under 0. Happy spring.
Esteemed Contributor

I am so ready to Spring Forward.

Honored Contributor

We just put our house up for sale so I'm hoping for the nicer weather to get people out here to take a look!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

High of 27 expected here today, then a gradual warming starts, highs of 63-64 by next Wednesday. So happy Spring is on the way!

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Yea? Well, looking outside today at the snow falling, I'll believe it when I see it... Don't get me wrong, I like winter and I like snow in reasonable amounts, but what I'm fully fed up with is the reality that in my area, we never seem to get winter in December or January, oh now, it always hits when it should be wrapping up.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

We've had nearly a foot of snow in the last week. Yes, we had some days in the 60's in between but I still have snow on the ground from yesterday lol.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Susan, your gardens are beautiful, I saw the photos in another thread. I really like the brick edging and the 10' tall trellis that beans (?) climb on. Do hummingbirds go for the beans or the blossoms? My gardens are all in the shade; so jealous of your all-sun garden! Smile

Respected Contributor

Gosh, I hope so. I'm sitting here with my space heater running because I am so cold. It's dropped to 15 degrees and is going down to minus 10 tonight!!! Seriously, minus 10 ?!?

I don't like that daylight savings time is so early this year. It has not even started to be light out when I drive in to the office at 5:30 am yet. It used to be that I would have a week or two when it was getting light out.

Honored Contributor

We had a high of 81 degrees yesterday, it is now 42, that is right at a 40 degrees difference!!!