Trusted Contributor

Joy Mangano True Perfection Towels?

Does anyone have these towels, or have tried them? I am interested in getting some new towels and these are made from part bamboo and suppose to be absorb water well. Really appreciate any comments, reviews, thoughts on them.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano True Perfection Towels?

I just caught the very end of the presentation. Are they thick?
Occasional Contributor

i think they were rated terrrible -when they were a tsv - they shredded

Honored Contributor

Bamboo towels from various sites get good reviews, but the price of Joy's towels for all the towels you get is too cheap for them to be decent quality, IMO. And they only have a 1 year warranty. I might want to try bamboo towels, but I have the feeling her deal would be throwing $$ away.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

These are new. No one has them.

I did order towels from her a long time ago. Probably the first version of these. They were thin - but supposed to be. She said thin but absorbent. Mine were falling apart so they went back. They got pretty bad reviews. I'll wait to hear reviews on these.

Honored Contributor

Her This Day Only hangers are such a good deal I want to buy them. I don't need more hangers! lol...

Trusted Contributor

A coworker has the hangers, so I've inspected them. I wasn't impressed. They seemed very flimsy to me.
Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2015 PeterDM said: A coworker has the hangers, so I've inspected them. I wasn't impressed. They seemed very flimsy to me.

I've used JM hangers for many, many years. They are not flimsy. They do everything she says they will do. As simple as they are, they really are very nice. I recall that I did not expect much when I tried them & I was surprised.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, her huggable hangers are really a good value. I have bought many sets over the years and they do help compact closet space. I've had one or two fall apart from the hook, but overall, they have lasted and held up well. I just have never tried her true perfection towels before and was hoping others could tell me if they were a good value.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/28/2015 willdob3 said:
On 2/28/2015 PeterDM said: A coworker has the hangers, so I've inspected them. I wasn't impressed. They seemed very flimsy to me.

I've used JM hangers for many, many years. They are not flimsy. They do everything she says they will do. As simple as they are, they really are very nice. I recall that I did not expect much when I tried them & I was surprised.

I like thick, wooden, quality hangers. These felt thin and cheap. I'm sure they do the job and make lots of people happy. They're just not my cup of tea.