Regular Contributor

was on Facebook and Hannas candle has their own Facebook page all sold in Walmart!

Just went on Facebook and search Hannas candles and they look like they been selling in Walmart for awhile. Check it out!
Honored Contributor

Re: was on Facebook and Hannas candle has their own Facebook page all sold in Walmart!

Good. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: was on Facebook and Hannas candle has their own Facebook page all sold in Walmart!

If this is the same brand that was in the Valerie Par Hill line, I have to say they belong at WM. I bought a lot of Valerie's candles back in the day, because she had such cute shades and toppers, and other accessories, but the candles were not good quality. They were smoky, burned unevenly with tunneling, and left an unsightly mess on the jars as the burned down. Scents left a lot to be desired as well. Not good quality at all, for most of them. Occasionally I'd get one that worked as promised, but overall not good quality.

Respected Contributor

I googled Hanna candles and there is also a Hannah candles. I wonder if any one is getting the 2 confused? I don't shop at WM, but I do love me some candles!
Contributor

Also google candlemart. Hannas candle is an interesting story. A 20 year old started making these candles in the 1980's in Fayetteville AR. so its really not a big surprise WalMart noticed the growing company that is just down the road. At least the candles are made in America, which WalMart likes to promote, to bad more WM products aren't.

Honored Contributor

I checked these out at WM today; the standard 20 oz large jar candle Mainstay brand doesn't say Hanna candle co. on it....but the 7 oz, smaller Mainstay aromabeads candle says Made by Hanna Candle Co. The large ones had almost no scent we could discern but the smaller ones did......both are $5 each. Bought 2 of the smaller ones....the scent is very strong and smells very clean......will see how well they do and how long lasting they are......
Regular Contributor

Yes this is what I purchased aroma beads in peach and mango love it!