Honored Contributor

What are your top purchases from QVC of 2014?

These are my top 5...if I could, I would give 10 stars for each {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Most Useful:

V32389 - Nifty Spinning Dual Level Organizer Carousel

V32278 - Globe Electric Indoor Wireless Set of 3 Remote Control Outlets

Home Decor:

H202047 - Luminara 15" Churchill Lantern

Clothing:

A226265 - Denim & Co 3/4 Sleeve Duet Cardigan with Inset Tank

A213814 - Denim & Co 3/4 Sleeve Crinkle Burnout Woven Shirt with Knit Tank

...................................................................................................

The Carousel I ordered in the cream and it's kept on our coffee table...SOOO very useful! It is an excellent catch all for remotes, our meds, pens, gum, scissors (held in the very center area on top) for when I cut out coupons, eye drops, our reading glasses...just LOVE it and we have used it every day since we got it!

The remotes are excellent...currently using 2 daily and have the 3rd as a spare...

We have 4 of the lanterns...2 cream/2 black. Even though it's sold out again, for those interested, I highly recommend posting on the vendor's FB page (Susan Matthews QVC)...and let her know that you would like to see it restocked...also mention to her that several folks have posted reviews asking for it to be restocked too...HTH Smiley Happy

And as for the D&Co tops...I just can't say enough about them...both are the best tops I EVER bought from the Q...have several colors of each. The one with the crinkle burnout shirt has also just been restocked for Spring/Summer for those interested. The pics don't do either of the tops justice...if you can, watch the videos!!! Wink

Regular Contributor

Re: What are your top purchases from QVC of 2014?

None of my best purchases are still being sold, as they were clearance items or 'as is' or Lunchtime Specials. But here they are:

Denim & Co twill jackets x 2: olive and wine, great fit, worn a lot

VPH sugared fruit wreath 'as is': beautiful and just like new

Silicone microwave bakers: used every day to reheat leftovers, etc

Oh, I forgot about the Rangemate Microwave Grill Pan. It's still being sold. My first use was to grill an expensive filet mignon wrapped in bacon. What was I thinking? But it turned out perfect and delicious. Actually, this is probably my very best purchase.....love it!

Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2015 Kati said:

None of my best purchases are still being sold, as they were clearance items or 'as is' or Lunchtime Specials. But here they are:

Denim & Co twill jackets x 2: olive and wine, great fit, worn a lot

VPH sugared fruit wreath 'as is': beautiful and just like new

Silicone microwave bakers: used every day to reheat leftovers, etc

Oh, I forgot about the Rangemate Microwave Grill Pan. It's still being sold. My first use was to grill an expensive filet mignon wrapped in bacon. What was I thinking? But it turned out perfect and delicious. Actually, this is probably my very best purchase.....love it!

Hi Kati, TY for sharing! I agree about VPH's sugared fruit wreath...lovely! I had one on our coffee table during the holidays with her red hammered glass hurricane in the center...lovely!

I will have to look into the grill pan! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Regular Contributor

Mine is still hanging above the fireplace....I can't bear to take it down! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Actually, I haven't found a spring wreath I like to replace it.

Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2015 Kati said:

Mine is still hanging above the fireplace....I can't bear to take it down! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Actually, I haven't found a spring wreath I like to replace it.

LOL...Well, the wreath really doesn't say holiday...you probably could leave it up all year. There is also an apple wreath I saw that is really nice...don't know if you want to stick with the same coloration or not though Smile

I just wanted to let you know I just ordered the grill pan (I ordered the rectangle one - K38132...not the round one - K40746). I can't wait to use it for our salmon patties! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Regular Contributor

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with that grill pan. I got the rectangular one. I figured that over five hundred 5 star reviews couldn't all be wrong. And the clean up was a breeze. Just don't submerge the bottom in water. I wiped it clean with a wet paper towel. Easy peasy!

Your salmon will be delicious!

Esteemed Contributor

A240440 - "As is" Susan Graver reversible fleece coat. I have four, and get compliments every time I wear one. Warm, cozy, comfortable. For $27 (and change).

H359991 - Mohawk Blackwell rug and H359987, Mohawk Westland rug (5'3"x7'10"). Perfect for my kitchen. Easy to maintain and great non-skid back backing. One for fall/winter, one for spring/summer.

H280549 - Slim red Christmas tree (Vickerman). A knockout on the covered front porch (lights are all red, too). The neighbor's kids came over to take nighttime photos for a scout project.

H201678 - spinnng silverkeeper jewelry box (Lori Grenier). Finally, no more digging through boxes, and tarnished silver. I wear much more of my jewelry now (and actually put it away).

There's more, but these are top of the list. I've truly enjoyed these purchases.Smile

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I only had three purchases last year. I'm very happy with all of them.

* bareMinerals Chandlelight Glow 8 piece Holiday kit - Love this and use it a lot. I'm happy I got it on AD & am looking forward to the next shipment.

* Isaac Mizrahi Live! Ceramic Watch with Floral Printed Bezel in Green Tea - Absolutely love this! My first IM watch & it won't be my last.

* JAI John Hardy Sterling & 14K Accent Gemstone Skinny Croco Hinged Cuff in Green Agate - Beautiful, excellent quality.

Honored Contributor

Sweetbay magnolia, I have a silver safekeeper that is many years old. I still love it & use it. Great purchase.

Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2015 Sweetbay magnolia said:

A240440 - "As is" Susan Graver reversible fleece coat. I have four, and get compliments every time I wear one. Warm, cozy, comfortable. For $27 (and change).

H359991 - Mohawk Blackwell rug and H359987, Mohawk Westland rug (5'3"x7'10"). Perfect for my kitchen. Easy to maintain and great non-skid back backing. One for fall/winter, one for spring/summer.

H280549 - Slim red Christmas tree (Vickerman). A knockout on the covered front porch (lights are all red, too). The neighbor's kids came over to take nighttime photos for a scout project.

H201678 - spinnng silverkeeper jewelry box (Lori Grenier). Finally, no more digging through boxes, and tarnished silver. I wear much more of my jewelry now (and actually put it away).

There's more, but these are top of the list. I've truly enjoyed these purchases.Smile

Hi Sweetbay Magnolia, TY for sharing! Did you take a pic of the red tree? If you did, could you post it? I would love to see it with the lights and all! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I was on the fence....thinking of buying it last fall, but refrained since there was no presentation or video. I wish there was more than just the one pic...oh well. Glad you got it and really enjoyed it!

Those rugs look wonderful too...really like the striped one {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}