Regular Contributor

Anyone getting the air flo thing ?

I am tempted but does anyone have those fragrance things by themselves ? Do they work ?

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the air flo thing ?

I almost got sucked into that but really didn't think they looked that good. Also if you look at the info online it says something like they are for 5.5 x 5.5 x 8 room, which isn't very big. And those fragrance sticks by Joy are rated pretty bad.
Honored Contributor

I have had the fragrance things and they are not very long-lasting, especially in something like the air "cleaner." I like and have some of Joy's items, but some are just giant flops. Looking at this thing, listening to her talk about it, and looking at it, my thoughts were that it would not be working well as a genuine air purifier, and that it was nothing more than an electric Air-Wick for which you'd have to keep buying her discs. If it was $15-20 it might be worth it, but not at that price.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Interesting concept, but I would wait for reviews. If it's that good, she will offer it again and likely many more times although perhaps in a different configuration. I thought the fragrance sticks had pretty mixed reviews, but they continue to sell quite a few!

Regular Contributor

I wonder if I am making another mistake .... I ordered the WP rice cooker and its great, so you never know.

Regular Contributor

I hope it is a good product, but as Reba055 mentioned her deodorizer products really did not seem to do anything at all for me. Also, it cracks me up that they are pushing the fragrance replacements, when the machine is only guaranteed for 2 yr and what it comes with is supposed to last 2 yrs. Since the "fragrance" is hardly noticeable it makes not real sense to change them out. So many of her products just don't quite make sense.

Honored Contributor

Not for me. I have several of Joy's products though: hangers, the roll out cosmetic bags, the recent jewelry storage things (which I'm using for extra make-up/skincare), little steamer. I also bought WP's rice cooker. One of the best purchases I ever made. It is so versatile and takes up no space at all.

Regular Contributor

On 2/28/2015 Daysdee said:

Not for me. I have several of Joy's products though: hangers, the roll out cosmetic bags, the recent jewelry storage things (which I'm using for extra make-up/skincare), little steamer. I also bought WP's rice cooker. One of the best purchases I ever made. It is so versatile and takes up no space at all.

That's why it is tempting because I have her hangers and roll out cosmetic bags. I use the cosmetic bags for jewelry. I wish my cosmetic bag had the velvet like she is showing now, but I bought it when it was a TS.

Honored Contributor

Looks too small to do any real good

♥Surface of the Sun♥