Esteemed Contributor

won't last long on the Q.

Honored Contributor

Why?

Honored Contributor

Generic items one can get at any store like TJ/marshalls etc or any store where the owner can go to the Trade shows.

Honored Contributor

I think she is so wonderful, and will last forever as an entertainer and a beautiful person, but her merchandise here, probably not.

For one thing, she isn't available to do the shows/presentations often, and that can't help sales any.

And the line is just rather blah to many, based on previous threads here.

Love Ellen, just not so much love for her current Q line.

Honored Contributor
On 2/27/2015 mominohio said:

I think she is so wonderful, and will last forever as an entertainer and a beautiful person, but her merchandise here, probably not.

For one thing, she isn't available to do the shows/presentations often, and that can't help sales any.

And the line is just rather blah to many, based on previous threads here.

Love Ellen, just not so much love for her current Q line.

Not being willing or available to selling your line doesn't speak well, I bet if she wanted she could do a weekend show if it was really important to her. Time will tell, Q is quick to pull anything that does not produce sales

Esteemed Contributor

Started to watch that show and fell asleep 15 minutes into it. I was obviously not excited about what they were showing.

I agree that these items are nothing special and can be found anywhere. I don't feel the need to buy because ED has put her name on stuff.

Honored Contributor

Like I keep saying, QVC management just keeps making misstep after misstep. It seems the only choices they've been making for quite some time are pretty much bad choices. I like Ellen, but this line, well, let's just say there isn't enough to sustain interest.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

and since she DOES NOT need the money, does she donate every single penny to GREAT charities?

No I don't mean some of it, I'm talked ALL of it.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree with all of you....frankly she should have waited till summer when she could be at the Q. live...when a vendor can't take the time to be present during her products being shown...doesn't show much interest in the project...calling in is not going to cut it....

Honored Contributor

I love Ellen. Not impressed by her products, however. I hope she's not spreading herself too thinly.