Trusted Contributor

David announced last night that he would be at a book signing today. Lo and behold, it is right in my area!

I think it would be fun to meet him. I need to head in that direction to pick up something and this would be a nice side trip.

Would you go if he were in your area?

Honored Contributor

Yes - I would definitely go!

Honored Contributor

Mary said to come hungry. Maybe some snacks involved?? Still would love to see 6ft. 9"" David live and in person. Bet he is a hoot!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I would go and I think it would be fun to meet him. It is right in your area so why not!!

Trusted Contributor
On 2/26/2015 Kitlynn said:

I would go and I think it would be fun to meet him. It is right in your area so why not!!

Exactly what I was going to say!

Honored Contributor

I'm not big on cooking; so, I wouldn't be interested. However, since you are and since you like David and since you want to go. Go! And enjoy the experience.

Honored Contributor

I would absolutely go! I attend a lot of book signings and festivals and I've always had a fantastic time. Sometimes I go with friends, sometimes alone. I've met Lauren Bacall, Dan Rather, Dave Barry, President Jimmy Carter, Walter Mosely, Lynne Rosetto Kasper and so many more through book signings and I cherish my signed books and memories. Bring a camera/camera phone, so you can take pictures and get a picture with David.

Respected Contributor

Of course I would go. A friend of mine and I went to one of the 50/50 road shows they had and it was a blast.

We also got to see Mary Beth Roe at the Mall of America years ago. We met her mom and dad and got pictures. It was fun! We didn't even know she was going to be there. It had nothing to do with QVC, she was there doing something with a pageant. Can't remember exactly what she was doing, maybe being a judge?

Respected Contributor

Certainly!

Respected Contributor

Absolutely I would go ... and so should you!! Have fun!!