Esteemed Contributor
Did anyone order these? I think each is very pretty, but haven't ordered yet. Saw some really beautiful ones @ hobby lobby today @ around the same price.
Honored Contributor

I have her last series (with the birds) and we're all very happy with them. I looked forward to each one arriving, and look forward to putting them out each season. The quality was great. I've made some wreaths, and I've checked them out at local stores. I think these are a good value. Smile

Trusted Contributor
I liked these wreaths more than the lilac one that was offered in the same presentation. I have an aunt who lives across the country, so we don't get to see each other very often. I picked this up for her on auto delivery. She'll always think of me when she sees the wreaths, and she'll always have one that is appropriate for each season. I think this is a perfect gift for a loved one far away. Unlike the food that you can gift on auto delivery, she'll have these for many years to come. She'll always know I'm thinking of her when she sees them.
Frequent Contributor

I am not a usual fan of Valerie's. I think she is a wonderful spokesperson and has a lovely presentation but her items are not my cup of tea. However, I saw these auto delivery wreaths and was struck by them in a good way. I especially liked the summer presentation but each was darling in their own right. The flowers were somewhat unusual and the elements in the middle of the wreaths were weighty and eye catching. I purchase them yesterday.

Honored Contributor
On 2/25/2015 PeterDM said: I liked these wreaths more than the lilac one that was offered in the same presentation. I have an aunt who lives across the country, so we don't get to see each other very often. I picked this up for her on auto delivery. She'll always think of me when she sees the wreaths, and she'll always have one that is appropriate for each season. I think this is a perfect gift for a loved one far away. Unlike the food that you can gift on auto delivery, she'll have these for many years to come. She'll always know I'm thinking of her when she sees them.

What a perfect gift! She is blessed to have a niece like you! Smile

Honored Contributor

Wish I had seen them.

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm the odd man out on this one.

I don't care for most of Valerie's wreath offerings, and these were no exception. I like the style and design of many of them, but when shown close up, they are so cheap looking. Many are sparse, the foliage and the berries and such are so plastic looking. There are much better offerings out there, especially in gift shops and green houses, but they are more expensive.

I thought the fall one looked particularly bad, because the basket had green moss showing through, and the green was much too bright for the fall colors on the wreath, it looked so out of place, and ruined the whole look.

Honored Contributor
On 2/25/2015 mominohio said:

I guess I'm the odd man out on this one.

I don't care for most of Valerie's wreath offerings, and these were no exception. I like the style and design of many of them, but when shown close up, they are so cheap looking. Many are sparse, the foliage and the berries and such are so plastic looking. There are much better offerings out there, especially in gift shops and green houses, but they are more expensive.

I thought the fall one looked particularly bad, because the basket had green moss showing through, and the green was much too bright for the fall colors on the wreath, it looked so out of place, and ruined the whole look.

You are not odd man out because I agree.....the wreaths don't look very good up close and I particularly don't like the objects stuck on them like the sled, watering can, etc.
Trusted Contributor
I certainly don't think they're front door suitable, and they even mentioned that they're not weather proof. I think that for a powder room or linen closet door, they are a good price and quality.
Valued Contributor
On 2/25/2015 PeterDM said: I liked these wreaths more than the lilac one that was offered in the same presentation. I have an aunt who lives across the country, so we don't get to see each other very often. I picked this up for her on auto delivery. She'll always think of me when she sees the wreaths, and she'll always have one that is appropriate for each season. I think this is a perfect gift for a loved one far away. Unlike the food that you can gift on auto delivery, she'll have these for many years to come. She'll always know I'm thinking of her when she sees them.

Peter, what a thoughtful idea. Surely, your aunt will think of you with much love when she looks at her wreaths. Smile