Valued Contributor
In case anyone likes it, the pretty pink pitcher in the Bethlehem Lights ad on the home page is from Mosser glass, thistle pattern. You can google them for an on-line catalog and you can order from them direct. They have a great story: as all the traditional glass factories were closing, their founder began to buy up the old molds and started his company to keep the American pressed glass business going. One of my favorites, and it would be a good thing for QVC to feature.
Honored Contributor

Too bad they don't offer things like that as part of their home decor options, instead of the same plastic, resin, mercury glass, fake candles, 'lit' garland and too-cute kitsch they seem to push exclusively.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Didn't US Presidents used to give Steuben glass Bowls as official gifts to world leader visitors? I was so sorry it closed. Seems like there was another company that started with P. I am glad Mosser is saving some the history.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for that information. So often I see something they are using as part of a set that I'd like to have but don't know where to find it and since it is seldom a QVC sold item well, I'm out of luck.

I love pressed glass, too. I have some pieces that I inherited from my mom that she had from her mother. I enjoy using them on my table.

Glad to hear that Mosser is keeping traditions alive!

I agree with Stevieb, it would be nice to see some different things. I'm shopping elsewhere for my "fun" decor items. Found some nice things at pier 1 and also online at country door that I can mix in with items I already have.

Valued Contributor
Yes, Steuben was the gift of choice. For me, a trip to NYC always included a trip to the Steuben showroom for window shopping. Edited for one finger typos.
Honored Contributor
One thing I never wanted to part with is my mom & grand moms colored & milk glass pieces from Fenton and I'm not sure what the other pieces are but I love my pitchers, sugar/creamer, serving pieces, cake stands & more. They are used both for decorative & everyday uses. Just love them! Thank you for suggesting this Mosser site although I lve the flea market hunts & finds. Living in FL lots of estate sales every week
Valued Contributor
Around here I used to find Fenton at auctions, but now it is scarce. I like it, too.
Honored Contributor

Thank you, thank you, I been trying to find this all morning!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Valued Contributor
You're welcome!
Esteemed Contributor

Bethlehem Lights

Thank you, athenian. It's a beautiful pitcher. Can you ID the tumbler to its left? I searched their online catalog but didn't see it.