Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.sad}Why? ... did they stop selling it? Only a few items available and none of the reg sets of 3 bottles or even just 1 large bottle.

Guess I'll have to get it on Amazon

My a/d orders have been on back order for a long time ,so I search and found nothing good.

Honored Contributor

Really? Hallelujah! They could've kept it on the site, but the presentations needed to go. Maybe they'll haul it back out next Christmas...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I get mine from Amazon, much less expensive

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

I've seen it for sale in a couple of vintage and resale shops around my town. My hospital gift shop also sells it and pooch pourri- they have a big display. Pooch pourri is like a little perfume for your pup (not their mess) inbetween shampoos if I remember correctly.

Honored Contributor

Late one night (1:00 AM/2:00 AM), very recently, I saw a commercial for Poo Pourri that was so awful I thought is was a spoof. But it was definitely a real, VERY low-budget ad that made QVC's presentations look like expensive Superbowl commercials.

Trusted Contributor

I found it at Bed Bath and Beyond and saw it at local craft store of all places.

Honored Contributor

interesting.....i just bought two 3 piece sets last week AND got the 2 piece set of shoe-pourri. surprising that they are now all gone. i HAVE seen them in boutique stores in the mall, but if qvc stops carrying it then i will look elsewhere online.

(actually just saw that the shoe-pourri is still available on qvc......highly recommend this if you havent tried it!)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I saw a display at Ace Hardware.

Super Contributor

Eat less processed foods...that's all I'm going to say.

Honored Contributor
On 2/24/2015 traveler said:

I saw a display at Ace Hardware.

Same here and also Amazon. Never purchased this item so far.