Trusted Contributor

Has anyone else had major shipping delays? Here are 3 examples of issues I've had in the last month:

I returned my Hobnail Goblets 3 weeks and 2 days ago, because they showed up without the tea lights. I still haven't received my replacement set. They're on their way, but earlier this week, they were listed as being in Dallas for 3 whole days.

Two weeks ago, my tracking status said that my S3 Mosaic Eggs had arrived, but they did not show up to my office. I have everything delivered to my business address, because there is always someone there during the day that can sign. I waited until the end of the next day in hopes that it was computer error before I called QVC, and they gave me the name of a person who had signed for the package who didn't work in my office. They agreed to send me a replacement set, no charge, but it took 6 days for that set to ship. They finally went out on Tuesday. Last night they were listed as leaving Jackson, MS. In the past, this has meant that I would receive them the next day, as Little Rock has always been the next stop after Jackson. Today they are in Mesquite, TX. Ridiculous!

I ordered the ED S3 Fruit Luminaries on Monday morning. It's Friday afternoon, and they're still "In Process."

Is this because the S&H was reduced? Everyone complained about the bizarre rates they were applying to S&H, so now they've just chosen to put the lowest rate on it along with our purchases on a slow boat from China? I've never had poor shipping experiences like this before. Am I cursed, or are you having these types of issues as well?

Esteemed Contributor

I just posted this on your other thread, Peter:

The bunny topiaries I ordered Monday are still in process, too. This might be a record for slowness in at the very least showing an item shipped.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/20/2015 SHOPR said:

The bunny topiaries I ordered Monday are still in process, too. This might be a record for slowness in at the very least showing an item shipped.

It's like they decided to stop using a legitimate shipping service. Someone in the office probably said, "My brother knows a guy with a truck..." and it all went down hill from there.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope you eventually get everything. How terrible. UPS Mail Innovations does some crazy things with my packages, but so far at least, QVC has never sent me any home items using that service. If they start, we're all in trouble.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/20/2015 SHOPR said:

I hope you eventually get everything. How terrible. UPS Mail Innovations does some crazy things with my packages, but so far at least, QVC has never sent me any home items using that service. If they start, we're all in trouble.

Thanks, Shopr. I hope you get yours too. Please let us know when your bunnies ship, and I'll do the same.

Valued Contributor

YES! Major shipping delays all across the board..Mother Nature!

Super Contributor
On 2/20/2015 PeterDM said:
On 2/20/2015 SHOPR said:

It's like they decided to stop using a legitimate shipping service. Someone in the office probably said, "My brother knows a guy with a truck..." and it all went down hill from there.

This comment made me laugh! Might be more true than we think.

I'm a little frustrated too. Ordered 2 items last Monday morning, one with free shipping and one at the $3 price and they are still in the dreaded "in process" mode. Geesh!

Yeah the reduced shipping of $3 is good but only if you don't care how long it takes to get it.

Esteemed Contributor

I had two separate orders that did not ship for a full week. I thought that was awful long.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

No, but I haven't ordered much. Honestly, any time people on the news are talking about record snowfalls and storms, I expect shipping delays.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/20/2015 PeterDM said:
On 2/20/2015 SHOPR said:

Peter....your post made me laugh out loud....your probably not wrong....hahahaha...