Esteemed Contributor

WL, I've tried to message you over on Pinterest. At least I think it's you. I noticed a message feature and tried to utilize it, but I'm not sure if it worked. I haven't logged in over there enough to know how everything works. Anyway, perhaps it went to your associated email, not sure. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Valued Contributor

Shopr, hello. I am not trying to hijack your thread, and hopes WL sees this. I wish there was a way for all of us to connect on Pinterest.

Super Contributor

Hello to two of my favorite Home Talkers!! Hope both of you are well!!

I am under my own name at Pinterest, not Whitelinen. I will be happy to mail you there if I know your Pinterest names.

I have a pretty large size size board there, at least in my estimation, but it might be small according to some.

I am trying to get my living room together; gave my sectional to a relative and have not replaced it yet. DD and me going shopping soon for one. I will post some pics when it's done. I started a thread about it here yesterday; posted my recent rug purchases. Too funny how excited I can get about home decs!!

Hopefully will have my Easter things out soon too.

I am working about 50 hours a week now and I don't have any extra time. Will ramp it down in a few months and enjoy the summer.

Are you two up to anything new?? I am hoping Valerie will have something to get us all going, miss the fun & excitement!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi WL and Rosehill!

WL, I saw your rug pics and meant to comment, but I guess I never did. They are beautiful in color and pattern. Lucky you! I'm sure you will make the LR come together nicely.

I mainly wanted to reach you over there to give you an FYI about something privately, but, it would certainly be fun to connect with you and Rosehill over there. I'm 99% positive that I'm already one of your followers, not that I ever log in to view anything{#emotions_dlg.blush}, but I do wish you could locate the message I sent you, perhaps in your email account, possibly even in a spam folder, just to be sure I have the correct person. My account is listed as tshopr. I think both of you (or anyone) can find me that way. I don't mind putting it here because there isn't anything personal on it.

Super Contributor
On 2/21/2015 SHOPR said:

Hi WL and Rosehill!

WL, I saw your rug pics and meant to comment, but I guess I never did. They are beautiful in color and pattern. Lucky you! I'm sure you will make the LR come together nicely.

I mainly wanted to reach you over there to give you an FYI about something privately, but, it would certainly be fun to connect with you and Rosehill over there. I'm 99% positive that I'm already one of your followers, not that I ever log in to view anything{#emotions_dlg.blush}, but I do wish you could locate the message I sent you, perhaps in your email account, possibly even in a spam folder, just to be sure I have the correct person. My account is listed as tshopr. I think both of you (or anyone) can find me that way. I don't mind putting it here because there isn't anything personal on it.

Hi SHOPR, sorry for the delayed reply, work got in the way.

Off to look!

Super Contributor

Hopefully you will find my message SHOPR!!

Pinterest is a little difficult for me to figure out . . .

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/21/2015 whitelinen said:

Hopefully you will find my message SHOPR!!

Pinterest is a little difficult for me to figure out . . .

I've searched high and low, all over my Pinterest account and in my associated email account, and I can't find any messages, WL. I did see that you are now following me, so I've confirmed that you are who I thought, so that is good! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I suppose we should give up trying to message through Pinterest. If you choose, I suggest you email me at....Edited to delete info...

Super Contributor

SHOPR just sent you a message

Esteemed Contributor

Got it, WL. Replying now...

Valued Contributor

Shopr & Whitelinen~ I don't know how to find either of you on Pinterest. I find Pinterest hard to figure out too, in that respect. Can both of you email me at (edited to delete)