Trusted Contributor

Although I'm not a huge fan of the new collection, I'm looking forward to the show tonight. I did purchase the fruit luminaries on Monday (still hasn't shipped - big surprise). I'm over the days of jewelry, shoes, and kitchen clearance. There may be some more items that aren't up yet online, including really cute, wicker magazine baskets in the shapes of different animals as well as a pretty heart-shaped door wreath for the spring that is very tasteful. Does anyone like any of the new stuff?

Honored Contributor

Re: ED On Air Returns Tonight

I like her mercury glass bird ornaments and her boxwood wreath. Other than that I really don't like anything. I expected to really like what she brought to QVC.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor

I'm interested in watching, something different at least than the usual. I like that some of her things seems more modern. I have her filed animal figural candles and I love them. I am thinking of ordering the fruit luminaries too. I like clean, white modern designs for my home as opposed to Valerie's more country look. I like when the Q has more variety when it comes to home decor.
Honored Contributor

I'm really interested in the melamine dinnerware set. Im not a multiple set of dishes kind of girl. Still using the dishes I got when we got married 23 years ago, but I love melamine and really like the look of the dishes.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

Ellen is not there, and when she called in, Carolyn said she wouldn't be on until later in he summer. The show is going to be on for the next 3 Thursdays, and she is not going to make an appearance until later in the summer?? I don't care how busy she is. She's not established enough as a designer to just not show up for these shows.
Honored Contributor

Tanya is going to do the shows. I like her, but it would be nice if Ellen showed up for her show... Ellen called in for all of two minutes. Kinda disappointing.
Esteemed Contributor

I was disappointed that Ellen didn't show up....I thought for her first show of the year she would have made an effort.....

Trusted Contributor

I remember Joan Rivers used to show up for clearance shows. Dennis Basso is there at all hours of the morning, too. If you want to build a brand, you should show up to represent it.
Not applicable

If the Late Great Joan Rivers could do her show on television and travel the country doing her stand up comedy and appear regularly on QVC then Ellen should show up and sell her items! Don't phone it in!!!What a huge disappointment!

Valued Contributor

It looks like QVC let Ellen look over their usual product line and slap her name on the product.