Honored Contributor

SHARK LIFT-AWAY TSV Coming up....

I've been waiting for a Shark Vacuum TSV. The one coming up on Saturday is their Lightest Lift Away as an upright, canister & handheld vacuum, comes with 4 attachments, advanced steering and a redesigned professional canister caddy. Named Shark Rotator Pro Performance Lightweight Lift-Away 3 in 1 Upright Vacuum. Price will be $179.95

MY QUESTION: I was already sold on the Professional Lift-Away... anyone have any comments regarding these vacuums?

I'll probably have to watch the demos before I decide..... TIA Smile

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

Re: SHARK LIFT-AWAY TSV Coming up....

We got a Shark Lift-Away a couple of years ago as a TSV. It is a very powerful vacuum and does a terrific job. It came with a lot of attachments including a hard floor attachment with microfiber dusting pads.

You would not believe the stuff in the canister when you are done! Very deep cleaning.

Gloria

Honored Contributor

That sounds great! I've been sold on getting one, just don't know which model yet. I'm looking forward to seeing how this Light version works....

Shark makes excellent products btw. I bought a Shark steam iron that has floored me with it's steam, no water drips, just a powerful iron.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

We've had our Shark Navigator Lift Away, professional model, for over a year now. I would purchase it if it were double in price. The model number is nv500. I just mentioned in a post in the fashion forum the other day, how I gave it my own home test over the holidays.

I had used another brand for years, and loved it, but knew it would have to be replaced soon as I have it many years already. Since it was still working fine, I used it for a few weeks to vacuum downstairs, and then the other day, used my Shark to see if there would be any extra dirt left from the older machine, or be as clean as it had been when regularly using the Shark.

I was shocked to see how much the Shark picked up. I have heard the same from a girlfriend who just has the electric broom. How can so much be left behind, when you give it the same effort and time! I'll keep the old vac to use in DH's man area, as there's just an area rug on tile. I hope I'll remember to watch when the tsv comes on, as it would be nice to have one on each floor. If you need a new vacuum, don't hesitate to try this one. HTH pinky

Valued Contributor

Do you know when this will be aired?
Honored Contributor

On 2/12/2015 squeezebox said: Do you know when this will be aired?
It's Saturday's TSV.
Honored Contributor

I'm interested too. I saw the email, but haven't had a chance to take a good look at the details.
Super Contributor

How does it do on pet hair? My vac seems to leave the lighter cat hair behind, which is what I'm trying to pick up! I was diagnosed with asthma and after doing a lot of research, Shark seems to be getting better reviews than Dyson, which is what's usually recommended.

Super Contributor

Love my Shark Lift-Away Professional vacuum! It outperforms my older Oreck vacuum hands down! Granted the Oreck is lighter weight and easier to carry upstairs to do the family room. But as the owner of a Pembroke Corgi dog who sheds all year long (worse, yes, in the spring), the Shark picks up a ton of loose hair. This is the best investment I ever made in a vacuum and would do it again if needed. By the way, when our daughter in college moved into her apartment we bought her a similar but smaller Shark vacuum to use. Anyone who's on the fence should get this because you will be amazed!

Valued Contributor

KAt Mary, Pet hair is no match for the Shark. We have three cats, and two are semi long hair. I also have asthma, along with severe allergies to dust and four other things. The air is even cleaner to me after vacuuming with the Shark. I'll be checking out the tsv, as I mentioned earlier, as I want one for upstairs. Good luck with your decision.! By the way, our other vacuum is an Oreck. pinky