Respected Contributor

It's on now, 1/27 at 11:00 a.m. They have a Belleek representative appearing with them. A few items exclusive to ShopHQ and some other pieces that look like they may be Belleek Everyday, but they're calling them something else.

Wonder if the Q has eliminated yet another line?

Also, noted that ShopHQ is now showing Polish Stoneware for those of you who have missed that line from here at the Q.

Honored Contributor
Beautiful true hand-painted pieces. My aunt used to collect them when on QVC thank you for posting as I love polish stoneware and I'll take a look & let her know too!
Trusted Contributor

I don't know. ShopHQ has been carrying Waterford for at least 6 years, yet the Q brings Waterford in for every Rose of Tralee and St. Patrick's Day. I guess we'll see in a couple of months if both brands will still be featured on QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I noticed that Belleek was on the other channel and that's OK with me, as long as they are on one of them! It seemed that the prices might be higher on HQ than the Q.

Respected Contributor
On 1/27/2015 Buck-i-Nana said:

Wonder if the Q has eliminated yet another line?

Doubtful. They're too popular during the Irish shows.

Respected Contributor
On 1/27/2015 Shogirl said:

I noticed that Belleek was on the other channel and that's OK with me, as long as they are on one of them! It seemed that the prices might be higher on HQ than the Q.

Some of the prices do seem to be higher. The ones made exclusive to ShopHQ they seem to truly have a limited quantity. Wonder if they will make more and are just testing the water, or if they will really remain pretty unique.

The price on the lamp is competitive and it's a beautiful lamp. I have 2 Belleek lamps and dearly love them both, but have no place to add another.

Respected Contributor
On 1/27/2015 kjohnson said:

I don't know. ShopHQ has been carrying Waterford for at least 6 years, yet the Q brings Waterford in for every Rose of Tralee and St. Patrick's Day. I guess we'll see in a couple of months if both brands will still be featured on QVC.

Much of the Waterford being sold on ShopHQ is not made in Ireland. That gave me a moments pause and I had to go quickly and check to make sure this Belleek is actually still made in Ireland. It does make a difference, at least to me.

Respected Contributor

Wow, don't know what's going on on the ShopHQ set, but it sure sounds like someone is breaking things!

Trusted Contributor

Much of the Waterford being sold on ShopHQ is not made in Ireland. That gave me a moments pause and I had to go quickly and check to make sure this Belleek is actually still made in Ireland. It does make a difference, at least to me.

Yea... All the entry level Marquis by Waterford is not, and even some of the mid range pieces aren't either. But the House of Waterford pieces must still be hand crafted in Ireland.

To me, I think it's all beautiful.

Respected Contributor

Yea... All the entry level Marquis by Waterford is not, and even some of the mid range pieces aren't either. But the House of Waterford pieces must still be hand crafted in Ireland.

To me, I think it's all beautiful.

Thanks for that info! I'll have to keep that in mind. I agree, Waterford is beautiful.