Esteemed Contributor

Pier One free shipping today!

http://www.pier1.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-pier1_us-Site/default/Default-Start?s_cid=cpc0000017&...

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Re: Pier One free shipping today!

Thanks so much for posting!!!

Respected Contributor

I'd been looking for some white pasta bowls that would go with everything (and could also be used as serving dishes) and happened upon some porcelain ones that were clearance-priced on the Pier 1 website yesterday. When I saw that they were offering free shipping with no minimum purchase, I ordered 4. Score! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

Good for you girls. I'm on a shopping break..! Would love one of their Spring wreaths!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Has anyone been in a store recently? I'm curious if the Easter stuff is out yet. It's online, but it says they can't ship to my area.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/19/2015 PeterDM said: Has anyone been in a store recently? I'm curious if the Easter stuff is out yet. It's online, but it says they can't ship to my area.

Hi Peter: Was at my store today (I'm in South Florida) and all the Easter stuff is out. Tried to behave, but I bought several new things.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/19/2015 MTH said:
On 1/19/2015 PeterDM said: Has anyone been in a store recently? I'm curious if the Easter stuff is out yet. It's online, but it says they can't ship to my area.

Hi Peter: Was at my store today (I'm in South Florida) and all the Easter stuff is out. Tried to behave, but I bought several new things.

Cool, thanks, MTH. After I posted, I noticed that you could put your zip code in on their website to see if stuff is in stock at your local store. It looks like all the stuff is available here, too.