Contributor
Does anyone know what the TSV candle is?
Honored Contributor

ooh when is this tsv?

Contributor
Maybe I'm losing my mind. I thought I saw a flameless candle show at midnight in the next few weeks, but now I can't find it.
Trusted Contributor
Next Monday at midnight. It's the TSV for Tuesday.
Honored Contributor

Thanks! I will have to see what they are. I hope they are the Luminaras. I bought my mom some for Christmas and now I want some myself- they are really nice, much better than the normal flameless candles.

Esteemed Contributor
Thanks for the heads up as I didn't know this was coming up. I love flameless and I like to give them as gifts too. LUminaras would be nice. I had no luck would the Aquaflames though, ordered two and both didn't work.
Contributor

Has anyone heard what this is going to be yet?

Super Contributor

Hoping that it's a Luminara tsv and it's a set. If the pricing is right I will buy it and get some for gifts. I have given Luminara for gifts before and purchased for myself. I love them.

Frequent Contributor

We are all hoping with fingers crossed that it will be Luminara hope we're not disappointed and it will be mercury glass, or solare, or garden luminary. Whatever it is it's a big top secret because no rumors yet.

Contributor

I too am wishing for a Luminara TSV. I've given them as gifts and purchased for myself recently and absolutely love them. Don't laugh, but I caught my husband trying to blow them out one evening before we were heading off to bed. I've convinced myself that he was doing that to give me a good laugh.