Honored Contributor

O/T, maybe. I'm enjoying -6 degree temps right now, what about you?

Tomorrow will not be much better. I got out the electric blanket for the bed tonight. I dislike Winter weather so much. lol.

How is the weather in your neck of the woods?

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

Re: O/T, maybe. I'm enjoying -6 degree temps right now, what about you?

Not enjoying it and hope my boiler that is 25 years old and on it's way out that we can't afford to replace holds up till we get our tax return money, but glad it's not snow!

Honored Contributor

Oh BonnieBelle, crossing my fingers that your boiler continues to run for you. Yeah, I was being facetious, I hate this weather.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

It's a balmy 16 degrees and falling... They are saying tomorrow will be below zero. What can you say? It's winter. I'm just happy that we haven't had any real snow...yet.

Honored Contributor

snickster... that is WAY too cold... we are headed into it, however. I need to go get boots, and I don't mean the cute kind! Everyone, please stay safe and warm.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

It's 25 degrees here and supposed to get down to 7 degrees tonight. My heat pump went out the other night, and I didn't have heat all night. It only got down to 43 that night, though, so I was lucky. I have a down comforter so I was fine until I called the repairman the next day.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

We were at 50 below with the wind chill this morning and schools were either late or called off due to it. Sunshine makes it mentally warmer, but the snow we just got is also blowing.

Honored Contributor

WNC, 20.7 right now, 7 forecast for tonight. Hope it stays long enough to go deep enough to kill the ticks and fleas!

Frequent Contributor

we are at -6 with -26 wind chill and those winds are bad (this morning it was like -45 below windchill)!

No school again today, same as monday. My kids were super happy about that! Smiley Happy (after just have 2 weeks off for christmas vacation, they are getting used to having off of school! LOL!

Tomorrow its suppose to hit above zero, at 3 degree's! Heat wave! Then we are suppose to get a bunch of snow too. (and we already have a ton)

I love winter, but not these way below zero temps. Brrrrrrrrr.. I really dont mind it, as long as everyone is safe and we dont lose electricity!

Stay warm!

Regular Contributor

It's 2 degrees F where I live, going down to -10F tonight. i will wear long undies this evening when I go out, and a fur coat. Thank heaven for a new furnace and flannel sheets!! Feel so bad for those with poor insulation, no heat, etc. It's dangerous weather.