Valued Contributor

Has anyone purchased the Pierced Ceramic Jar with Bird Lid from VPH "as is"?

I ordered it in the sage color and was just curious. I usually have really good luck with as is purchases. TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone purchased the Pierced Ceramic Jar with Bird Lid from VPH ""as is""?

I can't imagine anything would be seriously wrong with one of these "as is." And, the featured price today is $30.

VPH jar with bird

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone purchased the Pierced Ceramic Jar with Bird Lid from VPH ""as is""?

It's adorable! I've held off but now I think I might do an ""as is"" as well.... love it!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

My gf ordered 2 of these and I couldn't believe how big & beautiful they are! The only thing she found ""wrong"" was around the bird on top missing a smidgen of glaze -- quick fix added a little acrylic paint sponged around the unglazed section.
Honored Contributor

I love that
Honored Contributor

I've come close a couple times. My bet is people don't realize how tall it is in person. That's happened to me before.
Honored Contributor

I own this...not at the 'as is' price....it is pretty tall, but I like it. I have the timer to come on around 8 pm in the master bedroom, it gives off a nice light in the evening.

Super Contributor

I own it in sage and i love it! Always get compliments on it. Have the timer set to go off around 6:30 and it stays on until around 11. Sits on my piano.

Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone. I think it will be a winner!

Regular Contributor

I just ordered it in the sage also at the as is price. Can't wait to get it.