Esteemed Contributor

~~ Ellen DeGeneres Candles ~ Love ~ Love !!

I purchased the box of four to gift. They are beautifully packaged in lovely separate boxes. I decided to try one, thinking I'd gift the other three. I'm now burning a second one and decided to keep the remaining two and just ordered another box (for me). The scents are amazing. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

Re: ~~ Ellen DeGeneres Candles ~ Love ~ Love !!

This is great to know, two peas. Thanks for the reviews. I will go and check them out.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the review. I always love hearing about new candles! i will check them out!

Trusted Contributor

I ordered 2 sets for gifts and they went back. I lit 2 of them and got no fragrance from the 2 I tried so sent them all back. Was very disappointed with them. The jars they were in were beautiful but wanted something I could smell as it burned.

After I sent mine back, I read some of the reviews and others had the same problem I had. Glad you enjoyed yours twopeas.

Happy Holidays

JPC

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/20/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

I ordered 2 sets for gifts and they went back. I lit 2 of them and got no fragrance from the 2 I tried so sent them all back. Was very disappointed with them. The jars they were in were beautiful but wanted something I could smell as it burned.

After I sent mine back, I read some of the reviews and others had the same problem I had. Glad you enjoyed yours twopeas.

Happy Holidays

JPC

Wow, I'm sorry they didn't work for you. I can smell the fragrance through my whole house (at least on the top floor where we spend most of our time).

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Wow - $10 a candle with S&H and then there will still be tax. I would not pay that for small candles like this.

Super Contributor

this is good to know

Trusted Contributor

On 12/20/2014 twopeas said:
On 12/20/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

Happy Holidays

JPC

Wow, I'm sorry they didn't work for you. I can smell the fragrance through my whole house (at least on the top floor where we spend most of our time).

Thanks twopeas

I burned each one for a very long time, different days, and noticed no fragrance coming from them. Glad you got a good batch. I was really disappointed they didn't work out but glad I tried them before gifting the other set.

JPC