Super Contributor

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find?

I bought two white glittered resin reindeer from Joann fabric last year and really enjoyed them. Alas, one broke last night; the standing one, which is about 11-12 inches tall. Joann's doesn't have anymore. Some of you are such good sleuths so I thought would ask on here. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement pair, similar to what I have? (The picture is still on their website; there are two, one standing and one laying down) Thanks!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find?

I don't know what they look like, but Pier 1 Imports has some very cute reindeer. They have a few different sizes, and some that are standing and some sitting.

I got one of the smaller ones and she is very cute. Sadly, one of her legs was kind of, internally, broken right out of the box but I decided to keep her. She still stands very nicely and is so cute. I just couldn't send her back and have something bad happen to her. Yes, I'm weird! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Is this the reindeer you're talking about?

Honored Contributor

Is there any way to repair it? I have a set of reindeer, and one of the legs fell off of the standing one. I just used a hot glue gun and you can't even tell.

Super Contributor

On 12/17/2014 ValuSkr said:

Is this the reindeer you're talking about?

reindeer Joanns

YES!!!! Sadly, hot glue is not working nor is Elmer's glue, although I am trying. I dropped it when I put it out and the back legs cracked, but I cobbled them back together, but now the poor thing's antlers are off. I am trying to glue and tape it in place while the glue dries. QVC does have some light up ones but I'm not liking them.

Honored Contributor

On 12/17/2014 sue52 said:

YES!!!! Sadly, hot glue is not working nor is Elmer's glue, although I am trying. I dropped it when I put it out and the back legs cracked, but I cobbled them back together, but now the poor thing's antlers are off. I am trying to glue and tape it in place while the glue dries. QVC does have some light up ones but I'm not liking them.

LOL, sounds like your deer belongs in the ICU. Super Glue should work. I looked quickly on ebay (image search) to no avail.

Super Contributor

http://www.joann.com/standing-white-resin-deer/13568605.html If you do a search it will tell you which stores they are available in.
Valued Contributor

Home Goods........

Super Contributor

I was in Home Goods yesterday but didn't see anything like that, although I wasn't looking at the time. Christmas stuff is pretty much gone there. Last year, they did have lots, tho. Update on the deer I have: forgot I had Gorilla glue super glue. Antlers have been reattached and the patient seems to be fine.
Honored Contributor

JCP-

White Frost Prancing Reindeer Figurine White Frost Sitting Reindeer FigurineWhite Frost Standing Reindeer Figurine

This majestic reindeer figurine graces a table or mantel for a stunning display of holiday elegance.

dusted with iridescent glitter

gold-tone antlers

feather bridle around neck

Plastic. Measures 10½x4¼x15"H. Imported.