Trusted Contributor

I received this blanket yesterday and slept with it last night. It is sooooo snuggly and comfy and not too hot. My little dog loved it too! Two thumbs up!

Berkshire Oversized Full Fluffie Blanket with Faux Mink Binding

Honored Contributor

This look like a Berkshire. I bought several last year -some throw size and a coupe of oversized. They are cozy, but you do have to wash them every now and then to f*luff them up again.

Regular Contributor

This looks like the ""Fluffie"" blanket which mat after a while. The velvet soft ones are way better in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

My soft blanket like that (probably from BBB) is still soft but not like when it was new. If feel little rough spots like maybe the threads have twisted together. Is there a difference between Fluffie and velvet soft. Aren't they all the same?

Regular Contributor
On 12/17/2014 happygal said:

My soft blanket like that (probably from BBB) is still soft but not like when it was new. If feel little rough spots like maybe the threads have twisted together. Is there a difference between Fluffie and velvet soft. Aren't they all the same?

Nope - we have both and they are definitely not the same.

Honored Contributor
On 12/17/2014 PinkieBelle said:

This looks like the "Fluffie" blanket which mat after a while. The velvet soft ones are way better in my opinion.

I so agree with you PinkieBelle! We have both, and I don't care for the fl#ffy version of this at all. It sheds and looks matted with very little use. The velvet ones, which seem to be disappearing from Q are so much more elegant and seem to hold up better. I wish I had not gotten the fl uffy ones at all, and more of the velvet ones.

Valued Contributor

So is this a QVC item???

Super Contributor

We have the fluffy on our beds, and I've a throw next to my chair. I gave one to a friend last Christmas and we laugh that they're so warm and cozy that we're both asleep the minute we pull them up.

I've had no trouble with shedding or matting with any. Am giving them to my sister and niece, and one to Erik's mom for Christmas.

Honored Contributor

Hudson Bay wool are the best!

♥Surface of the Sun♥