Contributor

Caller called in and complained the ladder broke and it wasn't fixed. Oh my goodness poor Rick. Handled it with grace and dignity.

Honored Contributor

Re: Little Giant Presentation

one of the hazards of live tv.....

Respected Contributor

Rick does do really well with handling unexpected situations. I can't imagine how the ladder broke - I have one and I think it would take a bomb to damage it!

Trusted Contributor

Poor Rick. Seems like he's the one who always gets those calls.
Honored Contributor

People were posting a few days ago about how hard this ladder is to handle, especially for one person.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I have a similar version (not from Little Giant) and it is a BEAST to move.

I hate it and use my reliable tall aluminum ladder instead. If the LG is anything like the one I have, that guy must have super human strength to manipulate it.

I would like to see a smaller woman configure that bad boy and THEN I will reconsider one!

Respected Contributor

I'm only 5'1 and 61 years old. I don't have any trouble using my little giant ladder. I've never used it as a straight up extension ladder, never had a need to, so can't speak to how it handles fully extended like that. I use it regularly though in a could of different positions to accommodate inside and outside chores. I especially appreciate how steady and secure it feels. I regularly carry large bags of dog food and cat litter that weigh more than the ladder, so perhaps that's why I don't have problems?