Frequent Contributor

Do you ever by from the As-Is section on QVC? Last weekend when they had Easy Pay for three days, I took a look at the As-Is section. I bought a Bay Leaf Wreath, Icicle Cone Trees, and Glitter Cone Trees. All three have came and I'm very pleased. I went back to the As-Is section and ordered sets of each tree in white, they should arrive early next week.

Honored Contributor
I've ordered many home decor and denim and company as is items. A dud here and there, but the majority have been in great condition.
Honored Contributor

Below is a link to an entire thread!

HERE

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I just discovered it this Fall. Have purchased many items and nothing wrong with any of them.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Occasional Contributor

I have ordered many as-is items from wreaths to purses and they have all been perfect! Love the as-is section!!!

Super Contributor

thanks for link

Honored Contributor

I have had mixed luck with the as is. Some so very good, a few things not. Because Q will still accept returns on these items if you aren't satisfied, there is really very little to loose.

Valued Contributor
I have had very good luck with as is items. Of the last 10 items I have ordered as is only one had to be returned. Most of them were from Valerie Parr Hill and I have been extremely satisfied in the condition plus the savings. The one that I did send back was defective so all of the shipping fees were refunded....no loss other than the time to take it to the post office.
New Contributor

I agree with you. Over the past few years (been a member since 1990), I've ordered lots of "as is" items; jewelry, clothing, for the home. I've never been disappointed.

Respected Contributor

I've ordered "as is" items a few times with no problem. This year, I was looking for a flocked Christmas tree and ordered one that was on-air at regular price. It came and was beautiful but I noticed a branch toward the back that was not lit. Tried everything..still couldn't get it to light. Called CS and they said send back within the Jan 31st deadline. So, I figured I would decorate it and push that branch to the back, keep it up for the holiday and then send it back.

In the meantime, I was watching to see if any of the same flocked trees would be available.. Only an "as is" was available. I took a chance and ordered it because I really love the tree. It came a few days ago. It was literally a brand new one...unopened, with the number tags still hanging on the sections..and you had to cut off the hard plastic safety thingy to plug it into the wall outlet. It's beautiful with everything working properly..and the best part..It was just about half the price of the on-air price that I paid for the original tree with the branch that didn't work.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!