Respected Contributor

Anyone remember the tv/snack tray on a stand that slides under your chair?? I think Q had them last yr, I can't find them now. I searched Tv tray, snack tray...nothing. Any ideas???

Honored Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/Table-Mate-Adjustable-Solid-Color-Multi-Purpose-Folding-Table.product.V26251.html...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
Wide leg
Esteemed Contributor

I remember them well....very handy to have around...and it was nice to have a stand to put them in when you didn't need them....

We had them in a medal type material...then they came out with nicer ones in wood...

I now have two of the type shown in the picture....they are really nice...I keep my open all the time...but are easily folded to put away...

Have you tried Amazon....Kohl's ....Have you typed T.V. trays in the Q. search engine...or type it in the Google search engine...

Good Luck....

Respected Contributor

yes but now they are smaller than the original ones. I got one of the originals when it first aired here than last year ordered 2 for gifts and they are much smaller unfortunately but kept them. They were for DH and DS since they love to eat in front of the TV. I do wish they would make the original size ones again. Someone said they thought Walmart has them in 2 sizes, will have to check.

Trusted Contributor

Remember the old tv tray tables that came 4 to a stack? I think pretty much every family had a set. Well, we still have ours and they're in fairly good shape. DH has been using a tv tray table when he uses the laptop in the living room. Works perfectly.

Super Contributor

LOL! I saw one at Good Will the other day! New in the box for $3.00. I actually bought one a few years ago... downside to them is that they are wiggly and shaky.... so my dring spilled when I had it one the tray

Respected Contributor

QVC also sells the larger one, but it's out of stock right now. The number is V32625.

Respected Contributor
On 12/5/2014 AnnaBella said:

LOL! I saw one at Good Will the other day! New in the box for $3.00. I actually bought one a few years ago... downside to them is that they are wiggly and shaky.... so my dring spilled when I had it one the tray{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

I finally found them shortly after posting this. Yes, the reviews were not good on them. I had looked into them last yr, & only had the green in stock & maybe I read reviews last yr & that's why I didn't go ahead & order. After reading them again, I think I will pass on this.

Tks ladies!!

Honored Contributor
I got a really nice, large, sturdy TV tray at Walmart.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment