Trusted Contributor

Please share your holiday decorating photos here! Here are some of mine.

Trusted Contributor

Couple more:

Honored Contributor

AWESOME!!!! Lovely job Peter!!!

It makes me feel like I'm at the Alto Igloo hotel in Norway...and similar places like that...a true winter wonderland!!! TY for sharing!!!

I'll post pics in a couple of days...still haven't put our tree up yet

Honored Contributor

Very nice. Elegant too. I like the use of lots of silver and white.

Are your walls grey? They look like it on my monitor, and I've never seen grey walls before that I thought looked good with the decor people used, but I sure like yours. Very high end look. Nice job!

I don't know how to post pics but when I get the decor up and if kid can teach me, I'll give it a shot.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful job and thanks for sharing the photos!!

Trusted Contributor
On 11/28/2014 mominohio said:

Very nice. Elegant too. I like the use of lots of silver and white.

Are your walls grey? They look like it on my monitor, and I've never seen grey walls before that I thought looked good with the decor people used, but I sure like yours. Very high end look. Nice job!

I don't know how to post pics but when I get the decor up and if kid can teach me, I'll give it a shot.

Thanks! Yes, the walls are grey. The color is called "chipped granite."

Try downloading the Photobucket app on your phone, or iPad, or whatever you take pictures with, then you can transfer the pics from your phone to your Photobucket App. Once you have your photos in the app, go to the Photobucket website on your regular computer or laptop and view the photos. To the right of each photo, it gives you an option to Copy the photo. Copy the "Direct" link, then paste that link in the body of the message by clicking on the "Insert/Edit Image" icon at the top of where you type in your messages. Just paste the link where it says Image URL, and it will show up.

Honored Contributor
I like decorating with white and silver. Great job decorating.
Trusted Contributor

Here's another:

Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}PeterDM....Marvelous Darling, Marvelous!!!

Valued Contributor

Peter: WOW! Your decorations are just beautiful! I love mercury glass, and especially the way you've combined it with all of the white and the icy picks. Everything looks fantastic! pinky