Trusted Contributor

BEAUTIFUL DECORATED CHRISTMAS SLEIGHS AT BJ'S WAREHOUSE

I just thought I'd let you ladies who missed out on Lisa's sleigh know, that I was in our local BJs here in NJ and they had different color Christmas sleighs decorated inside with pinecones, balls, holly branches, picks and a few other things all wrapped up in cellophane for $49.99. So if any of you are looking for sleighs and you have a BJS near you, you should check them out. The ones I saw were beautiful. If I didn't buy Lisa's sleigh, I would have bought one especially since it's already decorated. Oh but I did buy a roll of 50 yards of the most beautiful 2 1/2" silver decorative wired ribbon for $ 5.49! They had all colors and different widths and I just couldn't believe the price. I did order Lisa's burlap ribbon set and they're on their way. Wish I had gone to BJ'S first. They really had wonderful Christmas items including beautiful trees at very reasonable prices.
Trusted Contributor

Re: BEAUTIFUL DECORATED CHRISTMAS SLEIGHS AT BJ'S WAREHOUSE

Thank you for sharing, I'm sure after Christmas the sleigh, if there are any left, will be marked down. The prices sometimes on QVC are so high with S/H added on. This sleigh sounds beautiful. Also the ribbon was such a high price. I'm sure these were just as pretty if not nicer than the ones on QVC. I will go to our BJ's for sure and check out the items.

Trusted Contributor

Re: BEAUTIFUL DECORATED CHRISTMAS SLEIGHS AT BJ'S WAREHOUSE

On 11/26/2014 phluphy said:

Thank you for sharing, I'm sure after Christmas the sleigh, if there are any left, will be marked down. The prices sometimes on QVC are so high with S/H added on. This sleigh sounds beautiful. Also the ribbon was such a high price. I'm sure these were just as pretty if not nicer than the ones on QVC. I will go to our BJ's for sure and check out the items.

I didn't get my ribbons yet from the Q but the ribbon from BJS is gorgeous. I just made some very large bows with it and for that price for 50 yards is unbelievable! I hope your BJs has some. Good luck.