Esteemed Contributor

Looking for a laundry cart that I can roll easily

In catalogs I see only cloth ones or carts without a basket. Too hard to carry to the washing machine through 3 rooms. Thank you for any answers.

Super Contributor

Re: Looking for a laundry cart that I can roll easily

We bought a wire basket with nice wheels from Bed Bath & Beyond for $49.99 about a month ago we use ours for groceries it folds up hubby really likes it and it holds a lot rolls easy too.

Honored Contributor

A helpful link below. Prices aren't cheap, but they look well built and sturdy...

HERE

Honored Contributor

Home Decorators-

Respected Contributor

On 11/22/2014 lolakimono said:

Home Decorators-

Chrome & Canvas 4-Section Laundry Sorter

I have one similar to the photo, but with 3 bags instead of 4 on the frame. Each bag has a metal handle on the part that hangs in the frame & can be taken out of the frame if desired, but I don't take them out. I didn't install the wheels on mine & it fits perfectly in my laundry room between the washer & dryer. After I wear something & it needs to be washed, I put it straight into one of the bags, which I have sorted by whites, colors & darks. That way, I don't have to lug a bunch of dirty laundry to the washer on laundry day, it's already there. I've had if for about 8 years, but I got it at Walmart.

Honored Contributor

Amazon has several also.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?