Honored Contributor

White Flocked Tree on Lisa's Show Last Night

I never thought I would ever buy a white tree, but last night while looking at it being presented, it suddenly dawned on me that maybe that is just what I need in my newly painted family room. It is Ladybug Red with white trim. I am normally a green tree and multi lights person, and that will still be the main tree in the living room, but I think a white tree should have white lights, or clear I guess they are, so that is what I ordered, a 9' tree, as the ceiling in the family room is raised with beams so this will fit nicely. I plan to only put Lisa's red and pearl mercury glass birds on it, and think it will be striking. Of course, if when I receive it I don't like it, back it will go.

Did anyone buy anything?

Honored Contributor

Re: White Flocked Tree on Lisa's Show Last Night

Sounds lovely! Please post a pic when you finish decorating it!!!

Honored Contributor

On 11/22/2014 Susan Louise said:

Sounds lovely! Please post a pic when you finish decorating it!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

If I can figure out how to do it, I will.

Respected Contributor

I'm not saying that Lisa's decorating style is not pretty, but it's way too formal looking and not all that Christmas looking to me......I prefer more traditional decorating and not filling up every single free inch of space with something. I guess the ultra fancy look they show is just too much over the top for my taste.....seems like it would look better in a store window.

Honored Contributor

Mousiegirl, those trees were just beautiful, I wish she had had one about 2 -3 ft tall, and I would have bought it! I know you tree will look just beautiful and the red & white decor sounds just beautiful! Yes, please share a pic when you decorate!

Super Contributor

I purchased the 7.5 foot white flocked tree she had about 2 years ago - it is gorgeous! The flocking on it is unbelievably thick and lush!

Esteemed Contributor

I thought those trees were absolutely beautiful with the clear lights! I would love to have one, but I need to get rid of some things before I add more. I would like to have one of these in maybe the 5' size. But what I really love is a green tree with enough flocking to make it look as though it's a real tree covered in snow! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I did think, from what I could see, that the flocking on those trees was exceptional and if they ever do one like I described above, a 7-1/2' one will definitely be coming to my house! Even though he was handling the tree, the flocking was not falling off. I don't know what the difference is in what they use, but it looks like some of the best I've seen.

Honored Contributor

Sounds beautiful for your family room. Hope you like it and will keep it.

Honored Contributor

duplicate

Honored Contributor

Thank you everyone! If I can copy and paste a photo from my computer, I will be able to post a picture, if not, I am stumped as to how to do it, but I will try.