Honored Contributor

Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals

I'm sure I'm not the only one stalking a few of their fave sites/stores online for their latest % off coupons/deals...

Strange, I thought I would have at least seen a few pop up early by now. Anyone remember when they started seeing the higher coupons and deals?

I checked several stores and although some have added extra deals, they are only for specific types of items...

Honored Contributor

Re: Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals

I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread for new info on store deals folks can add to help everyone

Honored Contributor

I recently read the Cyber Monday kicked Black Friday a$s last year, and is expected to do the same this year.

Cyber Monday ROCKS!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

It's a nice thread, SL; thanks. 8)

This link will give you CM info. now, but keep refreshing the page a few times each day, as more and more deals will be added.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=cyber%20monday%202014

Esteemed Contributor

I was listening to CNBC tonite on the way home. They were discussing the business of retailers during the holiday season.

The commentators agreed that the best sales are usually not on Black Friday. Those are items to get you into a store to spend more.

I was on Lenox home page last nite and scored a fabulous deal on stemware. BOBO on my pattern + an additional 30% off coupon. I was stunned at the prices. I doubt they'll be lower on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

Honored Contributor

A terrific sight to bookmark is www.retailmenot.com.

They always have the latest coupons and promo codes for % off and free shipping.

Also get on the e-mail lists of your favorite places, for sales and specials.

Valued Contributor

I was in Yankee Candle Saturday and they put a flyer in my sack with an interesting BF bag with goodies. Here it is from their website:

Valued Contributor

Just a few pretty things from their website by searching ""Woodland Shimmer.""

My closest YC store will open Thursday night ( 8:00 pm) with the BF offer. Apparently ""in store"" the bag can be purchased for $25 with ANY purchase on Thursday the first 4 hours the store is open. The bags will be available again starting Friday at 6:00 am. (however I think you might have to make a larger purchase) I called my store and they are giving me information that is different than the offer I posted above...hmmm

Looks like it has some nice products and I have had my eye on the above items in the store and online...

Honored Contributor

I've shopped early Black Friday sales at both Belk's and Kohl's, last night and today, and my shopping is done for my Granddaughters, Yeah!Smile

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen any huge deals in my inbox yet. I'm not on the hunt for anything in particular, thank goodness.