Honored Contributor

We were looking at unlit trees at Home Depot today

They were still $250 - $350 for the 9 ft. Wow.

Valued Contributor

Re: We were looking at unlit trees at Home Depot today

We cannot find any unlit trees locally! The tree we currently have needs replacing, and all we can find are lit trees, and we want to use our own lights. Maybe our local Home Depots have gotten some in, we looked a couple of weeks ago. Lowe's told us they did not stock them, but could order them for us.

Respected Contributor

I agree they are hard to find. My neighbor has the same problem as she wants to buy a new tree as she has her own lights. Her tree is so old and doesn't stand up straight anymore so she wants a new one. I buy a fresh tree every year so I am going out shopping with her tomorrow to look for one without lights.

Frequent Contributor

I'm getting an unlit tree this year from Walmart. It's only 7.5 feet though. It's really hard to find unlit options these days.

Honored Contributor

When we walked into Costco the other night they had an unlit 9ft. beautiful artificial tree in the lobby with a price tag of only $18.47!! $18 for a tree that size was unbelievable!

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

American Sale had unlit trees. I didn't notice the prices.

Trusted Contributor

Check out Ebay ~ last year I bought a beautiful 7 foot unlit white tree for just under $80.00 including shipping. It was brand new in the box, never even opened. Might be worth a look...

Super Contributor

Target has their trees for 50% off til 11/26. May need to double check the end date, but I ordered a beautiful unlit tree on Sunday that will be delivered by 12/02. Free shipping too.
Honored Contributor

Vickerman has a GREAT selection of trees at reasonable prices! Most you can get through Wayfair. We got a 6.5' tree for under $125 with FREE S&H. It has no lights (I like choosing our own lights), it's frosted, with twigs, berries and pine cones...

I suggest going to Vickerman dot com, browse their selections then plug in the info at Wayfair. Most will show up there. If you happen to like one and it's not at Wayfair, you can special order it like we did (you will get FREE S&H)...HTH Smile

Honored Contributor

A link below to where you can plug in ALL your specific wants/needs for a tree (on left side)

HERE

If you find one you like, keep the page/link with the item # and you can call Wayfair and see if they have it and what their price would be..might save time instead of searching for it Smile