Respected Contributor

LR's New Glitter and Sequin Bird Ornaments

LR's new Glitter and Sequin Bird Ornaments (H203470) are available for order now. They come in white, silver and gold. I think, based on photos, the gold are really cute. What do you all think?
Honored Contributor

Re: LR's New Glitter and Sequin Bird Ornaments

I had to look, although I do have the red and pearl in the other birdies (H200715 I believe).

I (fortunately) found that these do not appeal to me. But I'm not, like AT ALL, a very froo froo girl. I really like my other ones, though. Smiley Happy

I'm a nut for birdie stuff.

Honored Contributor

I think they are made of foam or some other lightweight material. I picked up some really cute birds, hummingbirds and dragonflys at WM for $1.48 I believe. They are lightweight Styrofoam but really cute. I think I'll pass on these but thanks for the update.

I just picked up some of LR's fruit items in As Is, a wreath and some teardrops. I've been stalking the As Is hoping to get these. Lucky me if they come in good condition. Smile

Contributor

I like them all and I'm so tempted to order but trying to resist. Thanks for the info!

Respected Contributor

I ordered both gold and white. I really have wanted the white since she showed a sneak peak but after seeing photos, decided to get gold also. Have the brown and champagne battery trees so hope they will coordinate. By the way, really enjoying the trees plus VPH's set of three angels.
Honored Contributor

Hi Kindaglitzy, Thanks for the HU! I'm just not liking the look of them. I agree with Chickenbutt...too Froo Froo ( {#emotions_dlg.laugh} ) for me too...