Honored Contributor

Terrific new Candle Impressions set

I ordered H203799, set of 3 vintage glass jar candles several days ago and they arrived today. They are soooooo nice. I'm thrilled with them. I ordered the red, but when you look at the video, Lisa said they're more of a purple or wine color. I agree with the purple part. They're not red, they're deep purple. I'm any case, I think they're terrific. I'm going to order another set. Thought I'd pass on the recommendation.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

Re: Terrific new Candle Impressions set

Thanks for the review. They do look very pretty. I might have to order myself a set or two. Can't decide!!

Honored Contributor

I have a set with the lid that came in clear glass. I kept one and gave the other two as gifts. That candle has to be five years old and is going strong. I want to order the new set, but can't decide on a color. I'm hoping they sell out before I decide.
Respected Contributor

Yes, thanks for posting this. I had not seen them and they do look nice. I like the three different patterns on the glass.

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

I ordered 2 sets due to arrive tomorrow; the blue & white. I really want the green & "red" as well for gift giving opportunities. It's been 5+ years since I gave my staff flameless candles as a gift, the timing is good so thanks for the review!.
Trusted Contributor

I have two sets (clear and red, really wine) arriving in about 12 hours. I am glad to hear your positive review. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 11/18/2014 graycatsrule said: I have a set with the lid that came in clear glass. I kept one and gave the other two as gifts. That candle has to be five years old and is going strong. I want to order the new set, but can't decide on a color. I'm hoping they sell out before I decide.

I have the same set. Kept one and gave a set as a gift also. That was a really good set.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the review, gidget.

My clear and blue sets are out for delivery today. Really hoping the blue is more teal as it was described.

UPS has hired new-to-me drivers, and the guy who last delivered here was dropping packages all over the floor of the truck searching for mine. When he finally found my box, it, too, had 3 corners with huge dents. The contents were ok, but these are glass! I hope they are well protected inside.

I chose Best Delivery on these, hoping they'd get delivered by USPS, since I have a new gem of a mail lady, but they chose UPS ground instead, probably due to the weight.

Honored Contributor

On 11/19/2014 SHOPR said:

Thanks for the review, gidget.

My clear and blue sets are out for delivery today. Really hoping the blue is more teal as it was described.

UPS has hired new-to-me drivers, and the guy who last delivered here was dropping packages all over the floor of the truck searching for mine. When he finally found my box, it, too, had 3 corners with huge dents. The contents were ok, but these are glass! I hope they are well protected inside.

I chose Best Delivery on these, hoping they'd get delivered by USPS, since I have a new gem of a mail lady, but they chose UPS ground instead, probably due to the weight.

Let us know how you like them please. I'm going to order another set for a gift and can't decide which color to get. I love the red (which is purple), but loved all the other colors also. I think the blue really will be teal which should be really pretty.

Honored Contributor

I saw these and was considering them as CI candles really are the best for reliability and battery life, and I like this new look.

Glad to know you were happy with them.