Occasional Contributor

H205166 Valerie's velvet glitter magnolia wreath or garland

Wondering if anyone here purchased this. I have the wreath and think it is really beautiful, but can't post a review or read any because it is showing as sold out. Just curious to see other opinions. Wish the garland was available.
Honored Contributor

Re: H205166 Valerie's velvet glitter magnolia wreath or garland

If it is the one that comes in white or red, I have the red garlands and they are beautiful.

Respected Contributor

I bought the garland. I have mixed feelings about it. I love some of the individual elements, but I don't like how the seam shows on the plastic ornaments, overall the garland is a little skimpy and I would have liked it better if they had used clear, iridescent glitter rather than metallic. I'm still thinking about whether I want to return it or not. It's too bad that it sold out so quickly because it's one of those items that you really need to see up close before deciding to purchase it.

Occasional Contributor

Mousiegirl, thank you, but this wreath is shades of soft greens and ivory. There was only a brief presentation and it sold out really quickly. Marsha2003, I know what you mean about the seams on the plastic ornaments. That issue has always been a pet peeve of mine with unbreakable ornaments. The wreath is not lacking in fullness. It is quite lush. I have decided to hang it and see if anyone mentions the seams. LO L, in my family no one is shy about pointing things out. Thanks for your responses.
Respected Contributor

Mine came yesterday it is really pretty. I have to get it out of the box and really see just were I am going to put it. I wonder if it can be left up after the holidays? I thought Valerie said it could. I wish it didn't have all that glitter and I didn't realize it was going to have plastic balls covered on it. I can tell they are plastic.

Honored Contributor

I've noticed that most of the ornaments on Valerie's items are the plastic ones with those horrid seams showing. To me, that just makes the wreath or garland look cheap.

Regular Contributor

I purchased the garland and returned it. I didn't care for the glittered leaves and just felt overall it wasn't worth the $51 that I had spent for it. So, look for it in the AS IS section. I didn't even take it out of the box, so it is in perfect condition.