Esteemed Contributor

LR ...wonder if in next decor show

Will she be bringing back some of the items that have just sold out completely ? Would love to get the white poinsettia's , more champagne picks, of course the gold sleigh, kind of doubt that one though, and my giant wish... The ornament set in chocolate/sage/bronze. Maybe closer to that show the following week she'll give some idea of show items.
Trusted Contributor

Re: LR ...wonder if in next decor show

I hear you Kitty but I sort of doubt there is much time to get more stock of decor in. From reading these forums, most folks are already starting their decorating for Christmas. Maybe we'll be surprised since I think it will be LR's last decor show. Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

There was some talk of a white tree, and the sleighs are on Waitlist. Maybe they'll assign a ship date, and we'll get a presentation.
Valued Contributor

Peter, for some reason, I am not able to view the sleigh being on wait list. I would be interested in wait listing one. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

On 11/13/2014 rosehill said:

Peter, for some reason, I am not able to view the sleigh being on wait list. I would be interested in wait listing one. Thank you.

Hi Rosehill, I'm guessing that if any of the sleighs were on waitlist, it is only because of maybe one or two that were on check status and those folks still haven't sent the check yet. Unfortunately, I seriously doubt that there will be a reorder at this late stage before the holiday season. Maybe VPH will bring it back next year since LR won't be here...

Honored Contributor

Hello everyone, Lisa's larger white picks that were on advanced sale with an EDD of Dec. 5th are now in process for orders and available to order now on product page. H203472

Trusted Contributor

Honored Contributor

I sort of doubt that there'll be much reordered. It seems we're already seeing quite a few items repeated from show to show. While I'd guess there might be a few fresh ideas, in keeping with the Q's apparent philosophy to run just about everything into the ground, I suspect we'll see mostly items shown before. But hey, at least the sets are gorgeous.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Hi Rose, I'm so sorry for the delay. I tried to post earlier, and something went wrong with my response. Last week there was a digital magazine on my QVC app that featured many decorating items in a home environment. In the photos, you could click on the various items in the photo, and it would take you to the item's page for ordering. To my surprise, one of the pages featured the sleigh, so I clicked on it. It showed that the gold sleigh was on waitlist. I guess that is not the case anymore. I suggest checking the item number several times a day if you like the gold. If someone cancels their preorder, it may pop back up as a wait list choice. I hope you get it!