Valued Contributor

Serta TSV Immaculate mattress set a winner!!

I was nervous about ordering a bed from TV but after hearing the presentation and also chatting with a customer service rep online I decided to give it a try. Our previous mattress was only two yrs old but was so bad my husband and I were sleeping in recliners. The delivery was quick and easy and we love the mattress. I know I have read some really negative things about Serta on these forums, but my experience was so positive. The last mattress we had we sat on it and laid on it and thought it was the one. But after getting this Serta mattress it only convinces me that just because you physically sit or lay on a mattress does not guarantee a good mattress! I am so glad that it turned out so wonderfully. I almost let the few negative reviews sway me, but this time I'm glad I went with my gut feeling.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Serta TSV Immaculate mattress set a winner!!

I bought my first Select Comfort from QVC and was always happy with it. A mattress is such a personal thing that even though some do not give good reviews to certain brands, you've just got to try it for yourself.

Glad it worked out for you! I

Trusted Contributor

Re: Serta TSV Immaculate mattress set a winner!!

Hi Betsy Glad it all worked out ! Believe it or not a Serta from QVC was my 1st purchase here almost 2 years ago!! I had some surgery coming up and really needed a new mattress set. I was short on money at the time and had no idea what easy pay was ( I do now!! ) LOL. I had looked around locally and the QVC price was better. People forget how much delivery and old mattress disposal charges are too. The delivery was delayed a few times but got here before my surgery. I have been thrilled with the mattress from the beginning with zero problems. I wouldn't hesitate to order again through QVC. Now get some polar fleece sheets and put the icing on the cake!!!