Regular Contributor

Luminara Flameless Candles Back Online

Hi...

I don't know if anything was posted yet on this subject.........
BUT.............
I just got an e-Mail that one of my Luminara Candles that
I had listed in my Wish List showing Sold-Out came back in stock.......

And I just bought TWO of them....The White 4x9....

I now see that several are now listed for sale.......

YA HOOOOOO !!!!!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}Kiss

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Luminara Flameless Candles Back Online

Super Contributor

This is fantastic news, I am so glad to hear this! Many people were missing these candles and complaining when they took them away. I am glad because the 2 packs are usually priced pretty well at QVC. They are usually either a bit cheaper, or comparably priced, for what you could buy them out in retail even with a coupon, and figuring in the S&H at QVC.

I think it is more economical to buy the 2 pack sets, at QVC than the singles but that is JMO.

Trusted Contributor

Was happy to see them back on the Q too. I did get a good deal yesterday at Kohls. They had 50% off their flameless candles and decor and I got 3 of the vanilla ones. They rang up the regular price but told them they were on sale so got them half off. And no S&H either. They didn't have much of a choice, just the beige and the red, which they called burgandy and only 2 sizes. I have been wanting to upgrade for the longer battery life and figured at that price it was doable. Hated paying full price when mine are still working but only have 240 hours of battery life.

JPC

Respected Contributor

On 11/8/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

Was happy to see them back on the Q too. I did get a good deal yesterday at Kohls. They had 50% off their flameless candles and decor and I got 3 of the vanilla ones. They rang up the regular price but told them they were on sale so got them half off. And no S&H either. They didn't have much of a choice, just the beige and the red, which they called burgandy and only 2 sizes. I have been wanting to upgrade for the longer battery life and figured at that price it was doable. Hated paying full price when mine are still working but only have 240 hours of battery life.

JPC

Wow, now I want to go back because at my Kohls, the sign said 50 % off on the other brands of flameless,but the luminaras were a separate display and regular price....eta ....so I assumed the 50% off did not include the luminaras.
Trusted Contributor

On 11/8/2014 Azcowgirl said:

JPC

Wow, now I want to go back because at my Kohls, the sign said 50 % off on the other brands of flameless,but the luminaras were a separate display and regular price....eta ....so I assumed the 50% off did not include the luminaras.

They had the Luminaras right below the other flameless in the display and I read the sign several times and didn't see anywhere on their sign excluding them. It just said flameless and decor and gave the regular price and what it would be at 50% off. Maybe they weren't suppose to be but I didn't see anywhere that they were excluded. The girl that checked me out could have gone back to check the sign but didn't and she just gave it to me. Don't know if they made changes on it after I left. They shouldn't have had the luminaries right there with the rest of the flameless. I might have lucked out.

Hope if you go back, you are lucky to get them too.

Honored Contributor

What does anyone think of the scented candles in Luminara? I never order scented, as the few I have smelled were horrible. I would rather burn real candles with a scent of my choosing.

Respected Contributor

JPC

They had the Luminaras right below the other flameless in the display and I read the sign several times and didn't see anywhere on their sign excluding them. It just said flameless and decor and gave the regular price and what it would be at 50% off. Maybe they weren't suppose to be but I didn't see anywhere that they were excluded. The girl that checked me out could have gone back to check the sign but didn't and she just gave it to me. Don't know if they made changes on it after I left. They shouldn't have had the luminaries right there with the rest of the flameless. I might have lucked out.

I don't blame you for thinking the sign included the luminaras, when they were grouped together like that....my store had them separated, which gave me the impression that they were regular price. Congratulations JPC, I'm glad You got such good deal on them , I'll let you know if I have any such luck (;
Trusted Contributor

JPC

I don't blame you for thinking the sign included the luminaras, when they were grouped together like that....my store had them separated, which gave me the impression that they were regular price. Congratulations JPC, I'm glad You got such good deal on them , I'll let you know if I have any such luck (;

Do report back in AZcowgirl.

I went back tonight and picked up a couple more and they rang up reg price but when I told her flameless were on sale, she gave them to me at regular price.

Hope you can get them too

JPC

Respected Contributor

On 11/8/2014 mousiegirl said:

What does anyone think of the scented candles in Luminara? I never order scented, as the few I have smelled were horrible. I would rather burn real candles with a scent of my choosing.

I would have chosen the off white had it not been for the vanilla scent which was kind of icky IMO. I think the red cinnamon and the sage colored Forest scented are much better.Those are the only ones I have so far.