Contributor

Started decorating(early I know) and WOW LR's decorations made such an impact!

Normally I don't start decorate until AFTER Thanksgiving BUT got a new xmas tree that needed to make sure all the lights work so just left it up since it was already up. I bought two sets of the champagne cedar picks thinking two sets would be enough but just ordered a third they were so amazing on the tree I now know that I need more! I also put the set of 18 bronze pinecone ornaments that I ordered from LR on the tree with the cedar picks and WOW!!! My tree was so striking just with the picks and pinecones and nothing else on it! LR's decorations have certainly enchance my tree and xmas decor so much this year I'm excited to finish decorating to see final result :-)
Respected Contributor

Re: Started decorating(early I know) and WOW LR's decorations made such an impact!

That's so exciting. I love when a decorating plan ends up looking even better than I thought it would. Will you be able to post pictures? Maybe just a close-up of a small part of the tree with the pine cones and picks. I know it's almost impossible to take a picture of an entire tree so that one can see the detail.

Contributor

Re: Started decorating(early I know) and WOW LR's decorations made such an impact!

I don't know how to post pictures on here. I know how to post pics on facebook! Maybe someone can copy/paste or whatever needs to be done and post my pics on here?
Honored Contributor

On 11/2/2014 Marsha2003 said:

That's so exciting. I love when a decorating plan ends up looking even better than I thought it would. Will you be able to post pictures? Maybe just a close-up of a small part of the tree with the pine cones and picks. I know it's almost impossible to take a picture of an entire tree so that one can see the detail.

Yes, ITA with Marsha...please post a pic or two! You tree sounds lovely already!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

edited

Contributor

I don't have a photobucket acct but I could email you? Or you could email me and I could reply with pics?
Honored Contributor

edited

Super Contributor

On 11/2/2014 2muchshopping2 said: I don't know how to post pictures on here. I know how to post pics on facebook! Maybe someone can copy/paste or whatever needs to be done and post my pics on here?

Hope someone can copy/paste as I think a lot of us would love to see your tree.

Diamonds22

Valued Contributor

If you post a picture of your tree on your FB page, you should then be able to right click and select copy (from FB) then right click and paste here?

Honored Contributor

On 11/2/2014 Luv_My_Beagle said:

If you post a picture of your tree on your FB page, you should then be able to right click and select copy (from FB) then right click and paste here?

That sounds like a great idea! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}