Respected Contributor

Lisa's Cherubs I Bought And Love Them!!

I received them yesterday and couldn't believe how large they are! I thought they were much smaller. They are gorgeous! I got the silver and love the glitter on them. I have never seen them this large in the stores so glad I got them!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa's Cherubs I Bought And Love Them!!

They caught my eye too, especially the gold. I didn't order but they're no longer available. Will you put them on the mantle?

Respected Contributor

On 11/1/2014 ValuSkr said:

They caught my eye too, especially the gold. I didn't order but they're no longer available. Will you put them on the mantle?

I haven't decided where I will put them but the mantle will probably be the best place.

Honored Contributor

On 11/1/2014 ValuSkr said:

Hi ValuSkr, keep an eye on the As Is section, sometimes you can find what you're looking for there at a very good price. I bought the cherubs in gold last year and they are a good size and very pretty.

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad you are pleased with your cherubs... along that line... the beaded and glittered fruit wreath and garlands are just beautiful! I am very happy! Thought I would report this!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~