Esteemed Contributor

** Lisa's Beaded Fruit Teardrops **

H 203690. Sorry they are gone because they are totally awesome. I received them today and they are more beautiful than I expected. Not one bit overdone. The first thing I thought of was how lovely they would be with a large bow and used behind chairs in a formal dining room. I don't have such a dining room, but some magazines show that and these would be perfect. I will probably use them on my mantle. Love, love, love.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Re: ** Lisa's Beaded Fruit Teardrops **

I received my fruit teardrops earlier this week and they are beautiful and well made. I love the soft colors of the fruit. I have four sets and wish I would have ordered a couple more sets. I'm using mine on my tree, at least that is my plan. I'm sure there are a lot of places they would work just fine. I'm glad that you are pleased with yours, twopeas.

Valued Contributor

I ordered them to use as swags on my dinning room mirror (with a bow in the middle) for Christmas. However, I took them out of the box and placed them on top of my mirrored centerpiece on my dining room table. I haven't moved them because they look so beautiful and work with the "fall" theme as well! I agree with twopeas and lucymo, I could use a few more!

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Honored Contributor

Received my teardrops, wreath and garlands yesterday! I agree with all of you... they are SO BEAUTIFUL! Nothing brash... understated colors!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Regular Contributor

I ordered the fruit teardrops also and want suggestions on the best way to secure them to a mirror. TIA for any ideas!

Valued Contributor

The garland is ""now"" available in the AS IS section...Have to be fast though!

H205205

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the heads up, Luv. I just picked one up!
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Valued Contributor

On 11/19/2014 rrpell said: Thank you for the heads up, Luv. I just picked one up!

I did too. I hope they are nice!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/19/2014 Suz614 said:

I ordered the fruit teardrops also and want suggestions on the best way to secure them to a mirror. TIA for any ideas!

Those large suction cups.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I ordered the teardrops when they were first presented and used them on one of my trees the way that Lisa showed them, what a great and easy way to decorate the tree. When I saw them in As Is, I got more to use in other places around the house. I love the soft colors and how they are so versatile. I also got the wreath in As Is. Hope they come in good condition.