Honored Contributor

Our Dollar Tree has started to stock their Christmas goods (but sadly, Walmart hasn't got the holiday Better Homes and Gardens dishware yet, and ours barely got any of the fall stuff this year), and I found some really cool stuff.

My guess is there is very little of the things I found today, so going early would be advised. There were lots of glittered deer, pinecones(fake), snowflakes, and other objects, that to me look as nice as things I picked up at Hobby Lobby earlier this season. In my opinion, while these are not metal or expensive (plastic underneath) they have a very elegant look. I have shopped Dollar Tree for many years, and I have never seen things of this style before. I was really impressed and excited.

Just wanted to give a heads up for those looking for some stuff to mix in with decor, as package tie on or to use on wreaths.

Honored Contributor

I shop Dollar Tree too and notice that if you don't get something when you see it, there is a very good chance it will be gone the next week or whenever you shop again. This is especially true of décor and seasonal items. I love their gift bags. They have the Christmas bags out already and I'm so tempted even though I probably don't need any more.

Honored Contributor

I bought two beautiful large (4") ball ornaments yesterday at DT and I would have bought more but that's all they had. I also got some glittered grass that's really nice. $1.00 and no shipping, I love a lot of it.

Valued Contributor

There is a Dollar General about 25 miles from here. Are they they same?

Super Contributor
Dollar Tree is not the same as Dollar General. Everything at Dollar Tree is $1. Great place to shop!
Honored Contributor

5 miles down the highway, I have a small mall with Ross, Dollar Tree, and a Walmart grocery- only store. I call it the "triple threat".......... One parking lot......no travel time......I need to put a lock on my billfold.

♥Surface of the Sun♥