Respected Contributor

Happy Halloween From My Gals & Guys To Yours!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Happy Halloween From My Gals & Guys To Yours!!

Super Contributor

Happy Halloween everyone!

BTS - Love your decorations!! and especially all your Jim Shore witches and the lighting effects!! thanks for sharing!

Contributor

Very nice! I have the Quacker Factory witches tapestry too! LOVE IT!!!

Respected Contributor

I am sure everyone who views the pics will see things they have as well. Years of collecting and it's a safe bet I am a JS Witch lover! Halloween is my favorite holiday and I can't believe it's over with tomorrow, which happens to be DH & my 21st wedding anniversary!! I wish lots of chocolate to all of you Halloweeners!!

Respected Contributor

I love your cloche and other decorations. I'm sort of bummed because I ended up not decorating for Halloween at all as I'm fighting off an upper respiratory infection and just haven't felt like making the effort. Oh, well, next year...

Trusted Contributor

Hi BTS: Happy Halloween and love to see your witches. Thanks for sharing!! It's been a rough week for me. Lost a really good friend to cancer (only 58) so it was nice to smile today at your pics. Hope everyone has a safe Halloween.

Honored Contributor

Love your decor! Do you take it down right after Halloween? I have much less than you and I do put it away after today. Just doesn't seem right to have Halloween decor after the actual day.

Respected Contributor

Marsha, my DS who posted my pics for me is sick as well. Do take care! I'll never put up the cloche. Did you get Lisa's cloche as well?

MTH, so sorry to hear of your loss, and so young. I'm glad the post could give you a moment of diversion.

Thanks, ValuSkr, I totally agree with you regarding Halloween up the next day. I take my last vacation for the year this same week every year to do exactly that; take down Halloween & then put up Christmas. I'm always early due to my job. It takes me a couple days, but I have a blast doing it.

Trusted Contributor

Love your glass cloche! Your decorations are wonderful! Thank you for sharing!