Valued Contributor

Joe Campanelli Sponges: Anything like these in B&M Stores?

Hi Ladies, I realize these are a weird thing to love, but I LOVE the Campanelli sponges! I've purchased them a few times over the past couple of years. They last and last, have a scrubby side, and really take a beating. I am almost out of my current set and noticed this week that there are only two colors left and that they're on Clearance. Curious to know if you like these OR if there's anything similar out in the marketplace???? TIASmiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Joe Campanelli Sponges: Anything like these in B&M Stores?

I love his sponges. I just ordered the clearance ones because my supply was dwindling. Usually when an item goes on clearance that indicates that it is not returning. I looked at Kmart and BBB and have not found anything like these.

Honored Contributor

Do you mean Scrub Daddy? Even at today's Featured Price, they're less expensive at Bed Bath & Beyond (including S&H and using your 20% off coupon at BB&B).

Valued Contributor

On 10/31/2014 DeePa said:

I love his sponges. I just ordered the clearance ones because my supply was dwindling. Usually when an item goes on clearance that indicates that it is not returning. I looked at Kmart and BBB and have not found anything like these.

Hi & Thanks, deepa.Smiley Happy I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves these. It bums me out to think they wouldn't be back.Smiley Sad
Valued Contributor

On 10/31/2014 ValuSkr said:

Do you mean Scrub Daddy? Even at today's Featured Price, they're less expensive at Bed Bath & Beyond (including S&H and using your 20% off coupon at BB&B).

Thanks, Valu.Smiley Happy I like the Scrub Daddies, too. But the sponges I'm referring to are different. I agree that you can get the Scrub Daddy elsewhere for jess.
Honored Contributor

I have never used them. They have some on EBay that are returns that were repackaged. You can get 12 rectangle for about $17 or 10 round for about $15. I love the Safari Duster set. I need the extendable duster so I can reach the top of our armoire, bed & dresser among other things in the house that need dusting. I had been using the old electro-static dusters but these microfiber dusters are a lot better.

Valued Contributor

For less.