Honored Contributor

Please post pics and/or share ideas for decorating with sleighs!

While thinking of What I'll be filling our sleigh with, I had found this pic while searching for ideas and I LOVE it...thought I'd share Smile

/></p>

Trusted Contributor

Re: Please post pics and/or share ideas for decorating with sleighs!

No pics, but with my LR silver sleigh, I'm going to try a bed of LR's white cedar picks with lots of silver, glittered pine cones from HD on top. Also might try large, Mercury glass ornaments stuffed with mini lights on battery packs on a bed of cedar picks and some silver, jimgle bells mixed in. I think that VPH's Sparkle Spheres would look great with cedar picks as well.
Honored Contributor

I love sleighs! One I have, I put one of my snowmen setting inside, and he's looking out the side and smiling. It's so cute. No picture to post. I love sleds too.

Esteemed Contributor

My dining room furniture is all glass. I have a sleigh very similar to this one, that I fill with silver and gold glass ornaments

My silver Lisa sleigh says out for delivery today!

Respected Contributor

I have a cute sleigh about the size of the red one pictured. It came with flowers in it so after I put a small Christmas Mickey and Minnie in it so cute!

Valued Contributor

Great ideas!! This is a Plow and Hearth Sleigh I saw on Amazon that was filled for the phototgraph...The possibilities are endless..

Valued Contributor

My sleigh is about 16"" long. It's wooden with metal runners. I have a porcelain santa sitting inside with a big bag of presents and toys.

Super Contributor

Where are you all finding your sleighs. I'm talking reasonably priced ones. I wasn't crazy about the LR one. I had one years ago that I kept for years, originally had cookies in it but it got lost in a move.
Valued Contributor

Debbie the picture I posted is one I found on the internet. It's not mine.

Several of us received the LR sleigh and we are just sharing pictures and/or ideas on how we might use or decorate a sleigh.

The one I posted is for sale (without ornaments) for I think $59.00 n Amazon or on the Plow and Hearth website, though it is a bigger sleigh (20" long).

Honored Contributor

Wouldn't this be cute with little Owls in it?